The Milestone Gold Mastercard is designed for poor credit applicants and those who want to build their credit history. The minimum credit limit of Milestone Gold Mastercard is $300 and its annual fee can be $99.
If you have received a new Milestone Gold Mastercard then activation is the first process you need to go through.
Do you know how to activate Milestone Gold Mastercard? Do you have any idea about its login process? Don’t worry! We are here to help you.
In this Guide, You can see Milestone Gold Mastercard Activation and how to manage your Milestone Gold Mastercard. Let’s see.
How to Register at Mymilestonecard.com?
Follow the below steps to register for a Milestone card account:
- First, you need to visit the milestone.myfinanceservice.com website and click on the “Register” tab given below on the home page.
- After you click on the “Register” tab you will be directed to the registration page.
- After that, enter your account number, date of birth, and Social Security Number and click on “Next”.
One thing you should keep in your mind that 18 or more than 18 years old can register for Milestone Gold Mastercard.
Milestone Card Login
- To login into your Milestone card account, you need to visit the milestone.myfinanceservice.com website, what you will need your username and password.
- After you enter your username and password click on the “Log-in” to access your online account.
This is how easily you can log into your account. But if you forgot your username and password then there is one more option available i.e., “Forgot Username/Password”. Click on it then you will be directed to the next page where you have to enter your username, the last four digits of the account number, your Social Security Number, and date of birth. Click on “Submit” and new password information will be sent to the email address.
Milestone Card Activation
- To activate your Milestone Gold Mastercard first visit milestone.myfinanceservice.com. After that, log into your Milestone card account by entering your username and password.
- Then, you will be directed to the next page where you will need to enter your card details and personal details such as your account number, Social Security Number, and date of birth.
- Then, click on the “Next” button and follow the instruction until you finish the process.
What Will My Credit Line Be?
Every Milestone Gold Mastercard has a minimum credit limit of $300. But your actual credit limit is depending on what was noted during the process of reviewing and approving your content.
Carefully read the terms and conditions if you want to know exactly what to expect from this card.
However, your credit limit will be reduced to a great extent by the annual fee which is $75 for the first year and $99 afterward.
Where Can I Use My Milestone Gold Mastercard?
You can use your Milestone Gold Mastercard to make payments online as well as in brick-and-mortar stores. Also, you can use your Milestone Gold Mastercard to pay your bills.
If you are doing your payments online, you have to first log into your account. after that, you can authorize payments from your credit card balance.
What to Do If Milestone Gold Mastercard is Lost or Stolen?
If your card gets stolen or lost then you need to report your stolen or lost card by calling the number at 1-888-260-4532. Otherwise, an unauthorized person could use it to defraud your money. So, it is important to take the right steps to protect yourself.