Amazon or Amazon.com is a popular American e-commerce website. In recent years, Amazon has also migrated as a cloud computing site. It is the largest retailer business in the US, surpassing Walmart. Amazon is a website that has country-code domains in more than ten countries around the world. For example, Amazon.de is Amazon’s country-code domain for its German users. This is an internet company based in Seattle, Washington.
Have you just received an Amazon credit card and looking for steps to log in to an Amazon credit card for online access? Then this post is made for you. In this guide, we will assist you with a step-by-step procedure to log in to your Amazon credit card account. Amazon credit card login process is quite simple that we have given below. Read on.
Also Read: Amazon Gift Card Activation
How Many Types of Amazon Credit Cards Are There?
There are basically three types of credit cards offered by amazon.com.
- The first is your Amazon.com Rewards Visa card that Chase Bank offers.
- The second is the Amazon.com Store Card or the Amazon.com Prime Store Card.
- The third is your Amazon.com Corporate Credit Line, which is ideal for businesses, schools, organizations, and libraries.
To register for any credit card, you must have the following details:
- Bank account number
- Credit Letter No.
- The last four digits of your Social Security number
- Date of birth
- Email address (valid and working)
This Amazon credit card is only available in the US. For other countries, other forms of payment are available.
Don’t Miss: How To Delete Credit & Debit Cards From Amazon
How To Login to Amazon Credit Card?
As mentioned above, there are three types of Amazon credit cards. There are also three different personal ways to log in for the three types.
- For your Amazon.com Rewards Credit Card Login, click the link here.
- You will be directed to the Chase Credit Online Payments page.
- Next, enter your User ID and Password in the empty fields.
- If you are not using your own PC to log in, do not tick the “Remember Me” option.
- Finally, log in by clicking on the green “Sign In to Accounts” button at the bottom.
- If you’re having trouble logging in while signing in, click on the “Forgot User ID/Password?” link.
- Follow each step-by-step process to recover or reset your ID or password.
- For Amazon Store Card login, go to the Amazon Store Card Login page.
- Next, enter your user ID which may be different from your Amazon.com user ID.
- Enter your password in another field.
- Please note that both your user ID and password are case-sensitive.
- Finally, click the “Secure Login” button to sign in to your account.
- If you have a login problem, you can click on the two links below. When you forget your user ID, there is a link “Find User ID”, and “Reset password” means resetting your forgotten password.
- Each step must be followed when retrieving or resetting your login details.
- For Amazon.com Corporate Credit Line, please click on the link provided for you below.
- First of all, click on the Amazon.com Corporate Credit Line login link provided.
- The Amazon.com credit page will automatically load in the new tab.
- Now, you can find the “Manage your account online” that you need to click on.
- Enter your user ID in the field provided, note that the case is sensitive.
- When typing your User ID make sure the lower case and upper case letters are correct.
- Once you have typed the correct user ID, click on the “Login” button.