American Express offers a Serve Reloadable Prepaid Debit Card account to its customers that is easy to obtain, easy to set up, and without any credit checks, minimum balance, and no hidden charges. By signing up to the American Express Serve account, users can make direct deposits, add checks, load cash, pay bills, shop online or in-store, place orders, withdraw cash, send money between service accounts, and can access all the facilities provided by the American Express Serve.
There are three prepaid debit cards such as American Express Serve, American Express Serve Free Reloads, and American Express Serve Cash Back, to help customers choose the right one for their needs.
Have you received your American Express Serve Prepaid card and want to login into your online account to manage the card activities, then be sure to read this article. In this guide, we will show you how to log in to your American Express Serve Prepaid card account. Also, we will give you the details about registration and contact information about the American Express Serve Prepaid card. Let’s read on.
American Express Serve Online Account Features & Benefits
By logging in to your American Express Serve account, you can do many things to manage a card account anytime anywhere on the web. You can also take advantage of the American Express Standard of Online Services. Like you can:
- Check balance; View transaction history and previous account statements.
- Set or edit email or text account notifications.
- Use ‘Insight”, a set of tools to better track spending, create budgets, set spending guidelines, and track financial goals.
- View the six-month spending history by category and set a monthly maximum spending target.
- Use ‘reserves’ to set aside money for large purchases or vacations.
- Add money to the reserve. Edit scheduled recurring transfers.
- Create up to 4 sub-accounts and close them.
- Update your account profile personal information such as an address, phone number, user ID, PIN, etc.
- Change password and reset security question.
- Disqualify from receiving marketing emails.
- If you find a lost or stolen card, freeze the account temporarily
- Request a card replacement online.
- Major utility companies, phone providers and others that can only accept checks, such as homeowners use the Mail a Check or Pay Bill online feature.
- Check your bill payment status and schedule bill pay reminders and more.
How to Register for an American Express Serve Prepaid Account Online
To sign up for an American Express Serve account, you can either register online in the mail to get Amex Survey Prepaid Debit Card for free. Or, you can first purchase a temporary American Express Serve Card from a participating retailer and then register online for a personalized account to take full advantage of the service. To open a new Amex Serve account online or to register for a new card you just purchased, you need to
- Visit the American Express Serve official website www.serve.com
- Then, click on the “Open An Account” or “Register Your Card” button.
- On the registration page, you just need to enter your name, email address, residential address, and phone number in their specific fields.
- Then, create a 5-20 characters long Username and a Password of at least 8 characters.
- Next, input your Date of Birth and full Social Security Number.
- After that, create a 4-digit PIN and set up security questions-answers.
- Then, review the summary of charges and related details and print the document if necessary.
- Lastly, select the checkbox and click the “Agree and Submit” button to proceed.
You will receive a decision in 15 seconds after you have properly completed all the steps of your American Express Serve Prepaid Card registration. If your account has been approved and your email has been verified, your personalized Amex Serve Card will be delivered to you within 7-10 business days.
How to Log In American Express Serve Prepaid Card Account Online
To login to your American Express Serve Prepaid Debit Card account, just follow the below-mentioned steps:
- First of all, Go to the American Express Serve Prepaid Card official website www.serve.com
- Then, click on the “Log In” link at the top right corner of the page.
- Next, enter your Username and Password in the respective fields.
- Then, choose the “Remember My Username” checkbox to store the info on the computer to speed up the login process for the future.
- Lastly, hit the “Log In” button to enter into your American Express Serve Prepaid Card Online Account.
Also Read: How to Confirm American Express Card Online
How to Recover American Express Serve Online Account Login Information
Those who have forgotten their American Express Serve prepaid card online account login credentials can retrieve them and regain access to their online account.
If you’re not sure or still can’t remember, click on the “Forgot my username or password?” link below the login button under ‘Need Help?’. Next, input the 15-digit Card Number and 4-digit Security Code of your American Express Serve Account. Then, hit the “Continue” button to confirm your identity. Lastly, follow the on-screen instructions to retrieve the username or reset the password.
Serve Prepaid Card Customer Service
American Express Serve Prepaid Card Customer Service Number: 1-800-954-0559 (Domestic), 1-800-401-7935 (International)
Serve Customer Care
PO Box 826
Fortson, GA 31808