AT&T Premier provides an online platform to its customer and allows them to log in to manage, monitor, and purchase wireless devices, service plans, and accessories for their organizations easily and efficiently. By logging in to AT&T Premier, they can access their AT&T wireless invoices, update user information, review usage & pricing reports, view online bills in a matter of seconds, analyze and make payments, as well as get special Premier offers and discounts.
AT&T Premier is made up of several sections. It is useful to make premier eBill payments online, collect payment methods, create or export reports, as well as Premier support for instant support with online chat, support page resources, and calling.
Do you know the AT&T Premier online account login process? Well, In this article, you can get all the details and step-by-step procedures for registering and login into your AT&T Premier online account. To easily access your AT&T Premier account, go through our post and manage your card activities, and more. Let’s read on.
Additional Read: Hyatt Credit Card Online Application
How to Log In to AT&T Premier Online Account
To enjoy all the benefits of AT&T Premier including online shopping for the latest phones, equipment, plans, etc., and to manage all of your organization’s wireless accounts using online tools and adding or removing features, you need to log in to your AT&T Premier Online Account. You can follow the steps below to log in.
- First of all, go to the official AT&T Premier Login Portal, www.wireless.att.com/premiercare
- Next, enter your Username and Password in their respective fields.
- Now, check the “Remember my Username” box if you needed.
- Lastly, hit the “Log In” button to enter your account.
Note that the “Remember my Username” option stores information in the same device so that it can help you speed up the login process in the future. You should not enable this feature if your computer is used by others.
How to Recover AT&T Premier Account Login Information
Premier members can recover their online access if they lose or forget their username and password. To recover your AT&T Premier Online account login credentials, you can:
- Visit the login page at www.wireless.att.com/premiercare
- Next, click on the “username” or “password” link based on your requirement, under the “Log In” button at the middle left side of the page.
- Enter an email address and username or just an email address associated with your AT&T Premier login profile.
- Lastly, click on the “Continue” button and follow the prompts to find the username or reset the password.
How to Register AT&T Premier Online Account
If you want to register your AT&T Premier online account, all you need to do is:
- The email address provided when you are an administrator or have signed an agreement or you have been added as an official contact (for end-user) matches the domain on the organization’s file.
- Foundation Account Number (FAN) or AT&T Wireless Number on your organization’s account.
- A 5-7 digit FAN authentication PIN has been sent to the business email address on your account.
Now, if you have all these requirements, you can follow the steps below:
- First of all, navigate to the AT&T Premier Login Portal, www.wireless.att.com/premiercare
- Next, click on the “Register now” link on the left side of the page.
- Then, choose the type of AT&T Wireless user you are and click on the “Continue” tab to verify your identity.
- Next, provide your details like an Email address, Foundation account or wireless number, and FAN PIN if you register as an administrator.
- The end-user only needs to provide the email and wireless number that they are authorized to use or manage.
- Lastly, press the “Continue” button.
You will be emailed to complete your Premier registration. Open the link to verify your email and complete the rest. Check the box to acknowledge that you have read and accepted the terms and conditions. When the profile page appears, click the “OK” button and you’ll be taken back to the AT&T Premier login page.
If you already have a profile for another AT&T business site, you will be given the option to link your new AT&T Premier account to an existing one during registration.
AT&T Premier Login Customer Support Phone Number: 866-499-8008 (U.S.), 314-925-6925 (outside the US)
Also, you can dial 6 from your wireless phone or call 800-331-0500 for your AT&T wireless care, service, and billing questions.