Need to activate your card on Bluebird. com Or getting a little bit confused about activating the card. Don’t be panic. Here we highlighted the activation process and a lot of information for you.
If you have your new Amex Walmart Bluebird card, then you need to activate it before using it. The process of activating is not lengthy too much, it just takes a few minutes to complete the whole activation of the card.
Let’s take a look at the activation methods for your new Bluebird card.
How to Open A Bluebird Account
Before we enter into the activation process, you just need to know about services that your card has enabled. These enabled services depend on how you get your card in a hand.
You can get your card in a hand in one of the three ways:
1. The Setup Kit
Many peoples get their Bluebird card by getting the Bluebird Account Setup kit at Walmart. It costs $5 and it easily available at every Walmart. To make a purchase you can spend $5 but the balance totally used, the card will useless virtually.
You can’t add the funds to the temporary card, but you want a card in that you can add your funds so you just need to open an account and get your permanent card.
2. The Website
Some people don’t know that they can also get their Bluebird card by visiting Bluebird.com and signing up.
Here you know the steps to get a permanent Bluebird card:
- Go to the Bluebird.com.
- Search for the “Open An Account” button on the top, and click on it.
- Enter the information that the website needs. You need to enter your name, email address, home address, phone number, and date of birth.
- Also, need to enter your Social Security Number. You don’t worry about your credit score while signing up, because the company does not perform a credit check when issuing cards.
- After entering your details, you must set a username and password, an ATM Pin, and a security question.
Within a week after signing up you can get your bluebird card by mail. If you don’t receive your card in two weeks, you can call Bluebird at 1-(877)-486-5990 and report your issue.
3. The Mobile App
With the help of the Bluebird Mobile application, you can open your Bluebird account. This app does not take any charges and is available free of cost on the respective application store. Follow the instructions after Downloading the app:
- Just tap on the “Register Now” link which is at the bottom of the login section.
- On the next screen, You must enter “Yes” or “No” to check you have a temporary Bluebird card or not.
- Then the app will prompt you to enter and submit all the same details as the website.
In this way, you will create your Bluebird account. You can receive your card in ten business days.
How to Activate A Bluebird Card
If you already create your account on the website or on the app normally, well, you don’t need to have a Bluebird com activate the card.
Whereas, if you want to register your temporary card and send a personalized Bluebird card, you need to follow two steps below:
Using the Website
To have a Bluebird Card using the website:
- First of all, go to Bluebird.com.
- Find the “Register Your Card” link on the top and click on it.
- If you have a temporary Bluebird card, Just answer “Yes.”
- After that, you just need to enter your details including SSN. If you have a temporary card since you need to enter a 15-digit card number to proceed further.
- Set your username and password, and also create your card’s ATM PIN.
- Set up a security question and answer so you can recover your account if you forget its details.
In this way, you would register your card. Within 10 business days, you can receive your permanent card in your mail.
Using the App
After Installing Application and Launching it:
- Tap on the “Register Now” link at the bottom of the login section.
- If you have a temporary Bluebird card, then tap “Yes.”
- Then you must enter all the details including the 15-digit temporary card number.
Note: You will need to verify your email with the company before going through the registration process. You can also activate a global cash card.
Why Getting The Permanent Bluebird Card Makes Sense
You will not be able to add any money or use the card after the temporary card runs out the $5. Whereas, if you have a Bluebird com card Creative card, you’ll be able to add up to $500 to it.
A week or so later, when you get your hands on your permanent card, you can add up to $1999 to it and spend whatever you like. The Permanent Card enables you to make quick direct deposits, access your funds from ATMs, pay bills online, and reload cash for free at any Walmart.
How to Add Money to Bluebird Card
We are highlighted here some of the two easiest ways to add money to your Bluebird Card:
At a Walmart: You can enter the amount you want to get in any Walmart register and it will be transferred to your card for free. You can also load the money on the card from some other retail stores, but it will take a few amounts of transaction fees.
Debit Card Transfer: You can freely add funds to your BlueBird card by adding a link to your bank account.
Related Article: How to activate your Walmart MoneyCard?