British Petroleum Company Limited and Synchrony Bank issues My BP credit card. It is one of the best oil and gas supermajors.
The company operates in all areas of the oil and gas industry that includes refining, exploration and production, distribution and marketing, power generation, and trading.
So, if you want to know about BP credit card registration and the login process, you must check this post. This post contains all the information about the BP card.
Benefits of My BP Credit Cards
Online supermarket purchases, electricity bill payments, shopping purchases, filling fuel tanks with gasoline, and paying the invoices of dining are some benefits of the BP Gas credit card. The organization gives prizes and offers to their clients. They do not get a reward just one time. Clients get continuous compensation when they use BP Gas Credit Card.
Types of My BP Credit Cards
There are four types of My BP credit cards as follows:
- BP credit card.
- BP gift card.
- BP Visa credit card.
- Fleet fuel card.
Requirements to apply for My BP credit card, BP gas card, and BP visa card
How to apply for my BP credit card, it is necessary to have your information and security details ready in hand, this information is needed at the time of the registration process.
- Full name
- Your current address.
- Your mobile number.
- Valid email address.
- Postal district.
- Government-backed retirement number.
Once you have all this information and documents, you can move towards the registration process.
How to Register for a BP Credit Card Account Online
- To register for a BP credit card account online, visit the website right from here.
- Then, click on the “Register” button and enter your card number and postal division (zip code).
- After that, click on “continue” and enter the information such as Government-backed retirement number, name, email address, etc.
- After that, you have to write a username and password in the given fields then, hit the continue button.
- Using your username and password, you can again log in to the official site of BP credit card.
BP Credit Card Login Process
Once you finished the registration process with a BP account, you can log in using your username and password.
- Follow the below steps to know how to login into the BP credit card account.
- First, visit the BP credit card official website here given www.mybpcreditcard.com, and click on “Sign in to your account”.
- Then, enter your correct username and password in the appropriate fields then click on “Secure Login”.
In this way, you effectively signed in to your account.
What If You Forgotten User Id?
You need your user id and password to login into your BP credit card account, but if you forgot your user id, don’t worry, just follow the below steps:
- First, visit the BP credit card official website www.mybpcreditcard.com and click on “Forgot user id”.
- Once you click on “Forgot user-id”, on the next page, you will need to input your card number and zip code.
- If the given information is correct, on the next page, the website will show your user id.
- Now, you can use your user id to log into your BP credit card account.
What If You Forgotten Password?
You need your user id and password to login into your BP credit card account, but if you forgot your password, just follow the below steps:
- First, open the official BP credit card website and click on “Forgot Password”.
- Once you click on “Forgot Password”, on the next page, you will need to input your user id and zip code.
- After that, you will receive a mail with the link to renew your password.
- Now, click on the link and renew your password.
- Then, come back to the home page and log in through your user id and renewed password.
Synchrony BP Credit Card Online Bill Payment
To pay your Synchrony BP credit card bills online just follow the steps given below:
- First, open the BP credit card official website and sign in to your account.
- Then, click on “Payments and Billing”.
- Now, choose bills you want to pay for and move ahead with the payment.
You can also pay your BP credit card bills through mail or phone.
- If you want to pay your credit card bills through the mail, send your credit card payments as a mail to BP PLCC and Visa, P.O. Box 965006, Orlando, FL 32896-5006.
- If you want to pay your credit card bills by phone, call these numbers given below:
For the BP Visa credit card: 1-844-832-0030.
For Synchrony BP credit card: 1-844-832-0035.
If you have any problem managing your card or any query regarding transactions, cards, etc. you can call the BP customer care number for troubleshooting.
If you have any issue with your card, you can contact:
- Platinum Visa card customer service number: 1-844-887-1975.
- My BP credit card Synchrony bank customer service phone number: 1-844-832-0035.
- My BP Visa credit card customer service number: 1-844-832-0030.
For complaints regarding the BP retail outlets and service stations in the USA, call customer care at 1800-333-3991 or mail to [email protected]
Sign back of your credit card once it is activated, to avoid fraud and identity theft. Never save your card details and account information on any fraudulent online websites. Make sure you enter your information and credit card details only on MY BP credit card’s official website.