BPI is the first bank in Southeast Asia, they established a history of client trust, innovation financial, and strength. BPI provides financial services to clients according to their needs.
They provide a workplace to their employees that fosters learning and development, career advancement, and sustainable engagement. BPI credit card offers easy purchase option, free cashback rewards, free credit points, secured payments, and many other benefits.
If you have received a BPI credit card, it is necessary to activate it to take advantage.
Here are some steps to activate a BPI credit card that will help you. We will also acknowledge you with various methods to complete your BPI credit card activation.
How to Activate BPI Credit Card?
- Activate BPI credit card online.
- BPI credit card activation via phone number.
- Activate BPI credit card at ATM.
Requirements to Activate BPI Credit Card
- You must have your BPI credit card.
- The CVV code, that is available on the back of your card.
- 16-digit BPI card number.
How to Activate BPI Credit Card Online?
- To start the activation process, the first thing you need to do is visit BPI’s official website bpi.com and click “Enroll Now”.
- After that, you will need to select the option “Enroll BPI Credit Card account” to proceed.
- After that, enter the customer number, card type, last 8-digits of your card, and CVC-2 number.
- Once complete, your card will be activated in no time.
If you are unable to activate your BPI card online due to a network problem or internet connection. Then you can activate your card by calling customer service.
Activate BPI Credit Card through Phone Number
- To activate the BPI credit card, first, dial the BPI credit card activation contact number 1-800-188-89100 and for mobile phone international access +63 +2 +88910000.
- After that, select the language and carefully listen to the instructor.
- Then, you will be asked to provide your details and card details.
- After following the instructions, you will be notified by the instructor that your card has successfully been activated or the bank will send an SMS to your registered phone number.
How to Activate BPI Credit Card via ATM
- First, you need to visit the nearest ATMs to activate your BPI credit card.
- Then, insert the card into the ATM and select the language of your preference.
- Provide your card details and your password and then click on the “Card Activation” button.
- Then, the OTP will be sent to you, enter it to proceed ahead.
- Once completed, the bank will notify you that your BPI card has been activated.
To protect you from an unauthorized person, never share your card details and your details with anyone else and never save your password on any merchant’s sites.
If you have any problem related to BPI credit card, you can visit their official website or call the customer care number given above.