Costco Anywhere Visa Card providers have a user-friendly login portal on their website that anyone can use to access their credit card account and make payments. Citibank offers credit cards to Costco’s loyal customers. This is a reward card that gives you reward points on travel purchases, gas, and restaurants. Reward points can be used to purchase any goods at the US Costco Warehouse. In addition, you can get special cashback rewards where the visa is accepted.
You can access your Costco credit card account online using the web portal developed by Citibank. Once logged in, you can view account statements, view transaction history, check earnings, update accounts, set up email alerts, and more. Read below to find detailed guidelines for the login and registration process of the Costco Anywhere Visa credit card.
How to Log In or Sign In for the Costco Credit Cards
To login or sign in to your Costco credit card account, simply follow the below-mentioned steps carefully:
- First of all, go to the official website of Costco.
- Or you can also click on the provided link here www.costco.com.
- After that, click on the Credit Card button at the bottom of the page
- Or you can directly go to the www.costco.com/credit-card.html page.
- On the webpage, you need to find and tap on the “Sign In” option.
- Then, on the next page, enter your Email ID and Password.
- Lastly, hit the “Sign In” button at the bottom to get access to your account.
How to Register your Account for the Costco Credit Card
If you want to create your account or want to register for the Costco Credit Card, simply follow the below-given guidelines:
- Firstly, visit the official website of Costco.
- Then, go to the “Sign In” page.
- On the sign page, click on the “Create Account” option.
- Next, enter your E-mail Address, Password, Confirm Password, Add your Membership Number (optional), etc.
- After that, tap on the “Create Account” button at the bottom.
That’s it..! Now, you can simply Log In to your Costco Credit Card account successfully.
How to Reset or Forgot Password for the Costco Credit Cards
In case you don’t remember your password, you can reset it. To reset the password for the Costco Credit Card account, you need to read and follow the below steps:
- First of all, you need to visit the SIGN IN webpage here.
- Now, you have to find and click on the “Forgot Password” option.
- By tapping on the link, you will be redirected to a new webpage.
- On the password reset page, enter your “E-mail ID”.
- Now, you will receive the Password Reset link in your registered E-mail inbox.
- Lastly, follow the on-screen prompts you can easily reset your password.
Credit Cards offered by the Costco Group
All Costco credit cards are verified and approved by the Citi Bank Retail division. Visa cards are accepted anywhere in the world. You can use your Costco credit card and earn your Costco Reward Points. With your Costco-paid membership, you can take advantage of non-annual benefits. You can get cashback once a year after your February billing statement closes as an annual credit card reward certificate. You can also contact the United States Costco Warehouse to redeem your cash or goods.
Presently, the Costco Group is offering two types of Credit Cards. Those are as follows:
- Costco Anywhere Visa Card by Citi
- Costco Anywhere Visa Business Card by Citi
Rates and Interests:
- There is no annual charge for your paid Costco membership (valid for new card members only).
- No foreign transaction charges are levied wherever you go.
- For any transaction, a standard variable annual percentage rate (APR) of 15.24% is applied.
- For your cash advances, the standard APR fee is 25.24%.
- For any type of late payment or refunded payment, a variable penalty of up to 29.99% is applicable.
- Costco Credit Card charges a minimum interest rate of only $0.50.
- The cash advance fee is 5% or $10 of the total amount of each cash advance, whichever is higher.
- The balance transfer fee is 3% or $5 of the total amount transferred each time, whichever is higher.
Recommended to read: What Credit Cards Does Costco Take?
Costco Card Customer Service:
Costco Corporate Office Address:
999, Lake Drive,
Issaquah, WA 98027
Costco Mailing Address:
P.O. Box – 34331
Seattle, WA 98124
Costco Member Credit
PO Box – 6703
Sioux Falls, SD 57104-6703
Costco Credit Card Bill Payment Addresses:
Costco Member Credit Payments
PO Box – 78014
Phoenix, AZ 85062 -8014
Costco Member Credit
Overnight Delivery / Express Payments
Attn: Consumer Payment Dept.
6716 Grade Lane,
Building 9, Suite – 910
Louisville, KY 40213
Costco Customer Care Services Helpline: 1 -888 -281 -0031 and 1 -800 -970 -3019 (Monday to Friday 7:00 am to 8:00 pm ET, Saturday 8:00 am to 8:00 pm ET, and Sunday 9:00 am to 7:00 pm ET)
Technical Assistance: 1 -877 -658 -5024
TTY for the Hearing Impaired: 1 -888 -944 -2227
Outside the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico, Call Collect: 1 -423 -477 -6512
For Costco Wholesale: 425 -313 -8100 (Monday to Friday 8 am to 5 pm PT)
For Costco Membership & Warehouse: 1 -800 -774 -2678 (Monday to Friday 6 am to 6 pm PT and Saturday to Sunday 8 am to 5 pm PT)
For Costco Travel: 1 -877 -849 -2730 (Monday to Friday 5 am to 9 pm PT and Saturday to Sunday 6 am to 5:30 pm PT)