CUMONEY offers two types of Visa Reloadable Prepaid Cards, Daily Expenses, and TravelMoney to its customers, which help them to keep up with the daily growth or cross the border and find out where their plans take them around the world. The Cards are issued by a service credit union insured by American Share Insurance.
The CUMONEY Visa Everyday Spend card works like a traditional debit card but for more convenience, security, and daily expenses. It enables users to load, reload and relax with money management tools as well as help them stay within budget and achieve their goals.
The CUMONEY Visa TravelMoney card provides users with all the conveniences and security they need on the road, anywhere in the world. Taking Travelmoney with you means you have everything you need for your trip or you can easily get it.
In this article, you can get all the details and step-by-step procedures for registering and login into your CUMONEY Visa Prepaid Card online account. To easily access your CUMONEY Visa Prepaid Card account, go through our post and manage your card activities and more. Let’s read on.
CUMONEY Visa Prepaid Card Features & Benefits
CUMONEY Visa Everyday Spend and TravelMoney cards cannot be purchased or ordered online. To open a new Everyday Spend or TravelMoney card account, you should contact your credit union. The features and benefits available from an Everyday Spend or TravelMoney card are almost the same with few exceptions. Here are some common ones that both cardholders can enjoy.
- Multi-use, Reloadable, Various card designs to express your personality and safer than carrying cash.
- Manage convenient access and cards from anywhere with a free mobile app or website
- Shop online and in-store at any of the more than 20 million places where Visa Debit Cards are accepted, including gas stations, restaurants, hotels, rental cars.
- Sign-up for direct deposit from employer or beneficiary (daily expenses only)
- The card can also be used to withdraw funds, receive cash advances, conduct PIN-based transactions and make merchant purchases.
- PIN Point of Sale merchant access via STAR
- ATM access through PLUS and CO-OP surcharge-free ATM network participants.
- Get text and email messages for free and more.
- Equipped with EMV built-in chip technology, adds an enhanced level of security.
- Visa zero liability coverage for lost or stolen cards.
- Traveler’s check and cash options; Favorable Foreign Exchange Rates
- Free travel and emergency assistance services; Free Lost Luggage Insurance.
Rates & Fees
- Account Opening Fee: Up to $10.00
- Monthly Fee: $1.75 (applicable for TravelMoney only)
- Inactivity Fee: $5.00 (TravelMoney) or $3.00 (Everyday Spend)
- Replacement Card Fee: $5.00
- Live Customer Service Call: $5.00
- ATM Balance Inquiry Fee: $1.50 (TravelMoney); None (Everyday Spend)
- ATM Cash Withdrawal Fee US: $1.50
- Value Unload Fee: $15.00
- Value Reload Fee: $2.00 TravelMoney) or $0.50 (Everyday Spend)
How to Login CUMONEY Visa Prepaid Card Online Account
For managing your CUMONEY Visa Prepaid Card online account or card activities, you can log in to your account. To log in, you just need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- First of all, go to the CUMONEY official website.
- Next, click on the “My CUMONEY Visa Everyday Spend Account” or “My CUMONEY Visa TravelMoney Card Account” link.
- Or you can directly access the login page from www.cumoney.com/account-login
- For TravelMoney Cardholders need to enter the first 6-digits of the card number to fill out the login credentials.
- And if you are Everyday Spend Cardholder, then you have to enter the Username in its respective fields.
- During the card registration, those who didn’t set up a login username, they can click on the “Need Username?” link and enter the card number to create one.
- Next, check the “Remember Username” box to remember on the device and speed up the login process.
- Lastly, hit the “Sign In” button to enter your password and access your CUMONEY Visa Everyday Spend or TravelMoney Card online account.
Once you logged in, you can take advantage of all the online account access services and easily perform many tasks like checking card balance and transaction history, changing the PIN, setting recurring transactions on Biller’s website, updating your profile, receiving e-statement, and more.
How to Retrieve CUMONEY Visa Prepaid Card Online Account Username
CUMONEY Visa Everyday Spend cardholders who have forgotten their online account username can click on the “Forgot Username” link at the bottom of the sign-in area. Enter the email address associated with the account to receive the required notifications.
Also Read: Top 5 No Annual Fee Credit Cards Reviews
More Info about CUMONEY Visa Prepaid Card
- The CUMONEY Visa prepaid card is not associated with a credit union account like other debit cards.
- To get a CUMONEY Visa TravelMoney prepaid card, you need to visit a credit union branch and make a purchase.
- Personalized CUMONEY Visa Everyday Spend Card will be sent to the cardholder’s physical address provided at the time of registration within 7 to 10 days.
- If the card does not reach you within 10 days, you will need to contact your credit union.
- TravelMoney card users can add up to $100 to $5000 at any one time, while daily spending cardholders can add up to $10 to $5000 and make 25 transactions per day.
- It will expire on the ‘Good Through’ date printed on the front of the card.
- Funds on the card account cannot be used after the expiration date; You must request a card replacement.
CUMONEY Visa Prepaid Card Customer Service Number: 1-833-729-2853