Excella Visa or PRIME Visa prepaid cardholders are offered to convert their card account into a new InPower account and can get prepaid MasterCard which enables them to pay and save their lives by providing more power to spend, pay and save. The new InPower Prepaid MasterCard is easy to use, easy to save, and easy to manage. Until then, users can access online to manage their old Excel prepaid card account using the features and services available.
Do you know about Excella & inPOWER Prepaid Card Account Login? Or want to log in to Excella & inPOWER Prepaid Card Account? Then definitely read this post. Excella & inPOWER Prepaid Card Account Login process is very simple that we have shown here.
Additional Read: How Do I Get a Refund on Cash App
How to Log In Excella Prepaid Card Online Account
Although new customers are no longer enrolled in the Excella Prepaid Visa Savings Program, older users can access their Excella Visa or Prime Visa prepaid card accounts online because they cannot open an inPower account without closing the savings account and withdrawing money.
If you are an Excella Visa or PRIME Visa prepaid cardholder and your card account is still active, you can now log in online in a few simple steps below.
- Go to the Excella & inPOWER Prepaid Card official website.
- Next, click on the “Excella Cardholder Login” link at the top right corner of the page.
- Then, a “Secure Account Access” pop-up will appear on your screen.
- Click on the “Continue” button to direct a secure login page.
- Now, input your User ID or Card Account Number and Password in the respective fields.
- And hit the “Login” button to enter your account.
If you haven’t logged in before, you’ll need to click on the “First Time Login” link below the ‘Login’ button and enter your 16-digit number to set up your online account.
If cardmember has forgotten or lost their Excella Prepaid Card account login credentials, then they can click on the “Forgot user ID?” Or “Forgot password?” link, according to their needs, from the bottom of the cardholder login. Then, enter the card number to retrieve the username and submit the user ID or card account number to reset the password.
inPOWER Mastercard Prepaid Features & Benefits
inPower Prepaid Mastercard is issued by The Bancorp Bank under the license of Mastercard International Company. Debit Mastercard can be used everywhere with many features that are accepted worldwide, such as:
- Easily transfer your Excella funds to this new card account.
- There is no charge for opening a new card account.
- No paperwork, no traditional bank fees, no activation fee, or minimum balance.
- Shop safely in the store, online, or over the phone, protecting against unauthorized use with the Mastercard Zero Liability policy.
- Pay bills online to your electricity, rent, car payments, TV, phone, internet, insurance, credit cards, gym membership, etc.
- Set up one-time or recurring bill payments and avoid late charges, overcharges, missed payments, waiting in lines, writing checks, or buying stamps.
- Avoid waiting for checks or salary delays; Get paid 2 days in advance with direct deposit; As you decide, all or part of your paycheck will be automatically credited to the card account without any check-cashing or loading fee.
- In addition to regular paychecks, use the direct deposit for your Social Security benefits, unemployment benefits, disability benefits, pensions, seniority benefits, child support payments, federal tax returns, and more.
- Add money to the card at thousands of inPOWER reload locations with any PAYOMATIC store and via Western Union or Green Dot MoneyPak.
- Withdraw money from any ATM or POS (point-of-sale) that has the Mastercard, Maestro, Cirrus, Accel, Allpoint Acceptance marks with your PIN.
Rates & Fees
- Monthly Usage Fee: $7.95 (Monthly), $0 (Pay As You Go)
- Inactivity Fee: $0 Monthly), $5.00 (Pay As You Go)
- Direct Deposit: $0
- Cash Load at retail locations: $2.50
- Point-of-Sale Transaction Fee: $0 (Monthly), $1.50 (Pay As You Go)
- ATM Withdrawals: $3.00
- ATM Balance Inquiry Fee: $1.00
- Cash Advance: $3.00
- International purchases: 0 (Monthly), $1.50 (Pay As You Go)
- Send funds to another card: $3.00
- Live Customer Service: $3.00 per call; First 3 calls per calendar month is free
Also Read: What Is The Zelle Transfer Limit?
- Important Information about Using inPOWER Prepaid Mastercard
- The maximum value of your InPower Prepaid Mastercard is limited to $15,000
- Funds cannot be loaded by personal checks, cashier’s checks, and money orders.
- Additional cards cannot be issued to another person as a secondary cardholder.
- Each Rolling POWER Card account is allowed a maximum of 3 times for a 24-hour period, up to $300,000 per transaction up to $520,000.
- The maximum daily load amount is $2,500 per day at participating in power locations but it may vary upon the reload center type.
- You must load at least $10.00 on your inPower card while loading.
inPOWER Prepaid MasterCard Cardholder Customer Service Number: 1-844-441-8671
You can also visit support.inpowercard.com/hc/en-us and check the FAQ or find out your doubts and get more help.