First Premier is one of the biggest financial institutions in the U.S. If you have the First Premier Bank credit card, you can use it to make payments daily. This card provides benefits like a low APR, cashback rewards, and hot deals.
There are many reasons to sign up for First Premier online banking services. For once, you can make payments through your online account. But this will not be done before registration. Let’s see the First Premier credit card login information and instructions.
First Premier Bank Credit Card Login
- You need to first visit the mypremiercreditcard.com website to enroll for the Premier bank card online account.
- Once you visit the website click on “Enroll” which appears at the top of the page.
- After that, you will be directed to the next page where you will have to enter your credit card account number and social security number. You will have to create your username and password (username and password must be between 8 and 12 characters).
- Accept the terms and conditions of First Premier Bank and request a passcode. Once you receive a passcode, enter and then re-enter the passcode. Before you click on “Continue” select one option between public and private computer.
In this way, you can easily create your online account. After completion of this, you can then log in to your First Premier online account using your username and password.
There is one more option “Forgot Username/Password” which is used if you can’t remember your username or password.
How to Manage Your Account Online?
To manage your account online, you need to log in to the First Premier online banking account using your username and password and then you can do the following:
- Get online account statements – Using this, you do not need to wait for the bank to send you a paper statement in the mail. You can choose to save the statement on your computer or print them for future use. You can also check your payment history, recent transaction, and the remaining credit.
- Set recurrent payments to be made every month when they are due – By logging in to your online account, you will be able to do standing orders so that your borrower can automatically get their payments when they are due.
- Pay with your credit card online – By logging in to your online account, you will be able to pay from the convenience of your home. There is no need to physically carry your credit card to make payment.
- Checking your current balance – You can check your current account balance by simply logging in to your account. There is no need to swipe your card or slot it into a machine.
So, you can easily sign-up for a First Premier online banking account. You can easily manage your credit card account. There is no need to keep swiping or slotting your credit card into a machine.
We hope this information is enough for you to sign up for a First Premier Bank credit card. If still, you have any problem you can visit their official website here given mypremiercreditcard.com.