Fred Meyer Rewards Visa cardholders are provided safe and secure access to online banking at www.fmcreditcard.com. Through this portal, cardholders can take full advantage of all the additional features of the card and log in to their card account online. This service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The US Bank National Association is the creditor and issuer of the Fred Meyer Rewards Visa Card.
Fred Meyer Rewards Visa Credit Card login process is the simplest process. Read on to log in to your Fred Meyer Rewards Visa Credit Card account.
Also Read: How to Apply for BuyPower Credit Card
Benefits of Fred Meyer Rewards Visa Card Online Banking
With online banking, Fred Meyer Rewards Visa cardholders can enjoy many time savings account management features such as:
- Access up to 2 years of extended transaction history – up to 5 years
- More search functionality of transaction history by date, transaction type, description, and amount
- Enroll in a paperless statement
- Online statement over 2 years – Preparation up to 7 years
- Pay online; Set recurring autopay
- Sign up for security and account notifications and stay notified via email or text messages
- Use the web-enabled mobile device (iPhone, Android, and other smartphones) to access your card account. Download the Bank Mobile App for free.
- Order an annual account summary
- Additional features such as cost analysis, request cardmember deals, download transaction data, and more.
Online Banking Enrollment
Cardmembers who do not have a US bank account, as well as current US bank customers who have a personal, checking, or money market account but are not registered with online banking, can register for the service to receive it for free.
To start the registration process, you can simply follow the steps right below:
- First of all, visit the www.fmcreditcard.com
- Then, click on the “Enroll in Online Banking today” link at the bottom of the Fred Meyer Rewards Visa Card window.
- Select the “Personal” option from the type of account you have.
- Then, current U.S. Bank account members select the first option and enter their account or debit card number, last 4 digits of social security number, and PIN in the right section.
- Fred Meyer credit card members who do not have a US bank account must choose “I have a separate account”>”Credit card or credit line”.
- In the Account Information section, enter the account number, the code on the back of the card/PIN, the expiration date, the last 4 digits of the Social Security number, and the PIN code.
- Next, click on “Continue” to complete the enrollment process.
- Create login credentials such as username and password to log in and access your card information anytime.
Existing members of US Bank who are already registered in online banking do not need to take any action. They can view their Fred Meyer Rewards Visa card details by logging into their online banking account.
To Make Payments
Online banking Fred Meyer Rewards offers Visa card users flexible payments from their US bank account or external account. They can make payments on the same day, schedule future payments or sign up for auto-pay where the money will be withdrawn from your selected bank account on the same day of each month.
- To Pay, log in to your Fred Meyer Rewards Visa Card online banking account.
- Then, select “Pay My Account” or “Pay US Bank Account” under the “Bill Payments” tab.
- Next, choose the account from which you are paying or are paying
- Make a one-time payment or set a recurring autopay.
- Provide the necessary details; Complete the rest of the process; Review and submit when you’re done.
Pay by Mail
You can also choose to send checks by mail. Don’t forget to include your account number in the memo section of the check. To send payment, use the following mailing address:
U.S. Bank National Association
P.O. Box 6349
St. Louis, MO 63179-0408
Cardmember Service Phone Number:
701-461-0495 (Outside the USA)