Home Depot Consumer Credit Card is supported by Citibank. This store credit card can be used to purchase items at the Home Depot store and the online shop Homepot.com to furnish, renovate or build your home. The card does not offer offers or discounts, but customers will benefit from an additional six months of deferred interest for purchases of $299 or more.
Want to log in to Home Depot Consumer Credit Card Account? Or if you need more information about Home Depot Consumer Credit Card, you have come to the right place. In this article, we have given you some simple steps to log in, register, and get back the login credentials of the Home Depot Consumer Credit Card account. Keep reading to find out more about Home Depot Consumer Credit Cards.
Read More: AT&T Premier Account Sign In Guide
The Home Depot Consumer Credit Card Features
- You can take advantage of 6 months of special financing per day for a purchase of at least $299. If you pay in full within six months for a purchase over $299, no interest is charged.
- Get a $100 discount on eligible purchases over $1000 when opening a brand new Home Depot customer credit card account. The promotion is valid from 5/24/18 to 7/11/18.
- You can get 12 months of special financing for fences over $2999. This means that if you pay in full within 12 months of the fence costing $2999 or more, you will not have to pay any interest. Promotion is available from 3/8/18 to 7/26/18.
- Get up to 24 months of financing for custom-made and installed blinds, shades, and shutters. Offer valid from 1/25/18 to 1/1/19.
- Explore additional customer credit cards e.g. Construction materials, water treatment services, heating, and air conditioning deals.
Interest, Charges, and Fees
- APR on purchases of 17.99 percent, 21.99 percent, 25.99%, or 26.99 percent
- Minimum interest charge $2
- Late payment up to $38
- Returned payment up to $38
- No interest if you settle your entire balance by the due date, which is at least 25 days after the end of each billing cycle.
Requirements to Apply
The following requirements must be met if you are interested in applying for a Home Depot Consumer Credit Card.
- At least 18 years of age or older in the state or region of your choice.
- You must have a valid ID issued by the government
- Must have an excellent credit rating
- Are you able to get a valid Social Security Number (SSN)
- You must be a resident of the country in which the Home Depot is located
For an Application The Home Depot Consumer Credit Card
The application process is simple and straightforward and will not take long to complete. Below are the step-by-step guidelines. Applicants can follow the steps to fill out this application.
- Firstly, visit the link www.homedepot.com/c/Credit_Center
- Then select the “Apply Now” option to start the application.
- On the application page, enter required personal and contact information such as name, address Email address, Phone number, financial information Social security number Date of birth.
- Review all the conditions and terms thoroughly.
- Accept all of the statements.
- Lastly, click on the “SUBMIT Application” button.
To sign-up Home Depot Consumer Credit Card
To fully enjoy the benefits of your Home Depot Consumer credit card, you need to sign up for the card online. To do this, visit your Home Depot Consumer Credit Card Registration page. Then, enter the following information:
- Home Depot Consumer Credit Card number
- The name is shown on the card.
- Security Code
- Last 4 digits of the primary cardholder’s SSN
To Log in to the Home Depot Consumer Credit Card Account
If you want to log in and access your Home Depot Consumer Credit card online account, you just need to follow the below-mentioned steps carefully:
- First of all, go to the Citibank Home Depot Consumer Credit Card online site.
- Next, enter your User ID and Password.
- And click on the “Sign On” button to enter your account.
If you do not remember your login credentials or you can’t log in to your online account, you can retrieve the user ID and then reset your password through the link under the “Sign On” tab.
Customer Service Number
To speak with a customer care agent for general issues, you can dial 1-800-466-3337.
To speak with Consumer Accounts Officer, dial 1-866-875-5488.
To speak with Commercial Accounts Officer, you can dial 1-866-875-5490.