Have you just receive your brand new Bank of America credit card in the mailbox? and you are excited to take its advantage? Then, you are in the right place.
Once you receive your Bank of America credit card, then you need to activate it first before using it. To take the benefits of a Bank of America credit card, activation is the most important thing and you need to go through it. You can activate your credit card in many ways.
Do you have any idea about Bank of America credit card Activation? If not, Don’t be a worry. We are here to help you.
In this article, we will help you with how to activate Bank of America credit cards and providing a few simple and faster ways for activation. Also, we will talk about everything regarding the activation of the credit card of Bank of America. Let’s read on.
How Do I Activate My Bank of America Credit Card?
There is mainly two simple and easiest way to activate Bank of America credit card are as follows:
- Activate Bank of America Credit Card Online
- Activate Bank of America Credit Card Through the Phone
It totally depends on you, through which way you want to activate your Bank of America Credit Card.
Let’s See all methods in detail…
How to Activate Bank of America Credit Card Online?
If you want to activate your Bank of America Credit Card Online, you need to follow the below steps carefully:
- Open the Bank of America activation page and log into your account.
- If you do not have an online account, you can create one. You just need to enter your social security number, email address, date of birth. At the end of the process, you will be issued with a username and password.
- Now, enter the username and password to log into your account.
- Once you log in, this should lead you to a page where you will enter certain information to have your card activated.
- Now, enter the required information including your name, credit card number, CVV number, date of birth, and social security number.
- Then, check your details again and click on the “Submit” option.
After completion of this process, you will get the confirmation mail of activation soon. If you do not get the confirmation mail, then contact the issuer and ask about your problem.
Finally, Sign the card after removing the sticker. Bank of America Credit Card will have a sticker with activation information. Take it out and sign on the back of the card. Use your name.
Activate Bank of America Credit Card over the Phone
If you can’t activate your Bank of America Credit Card online, then you can go with this second option Bank of America Credit Card through the Phone. All you need to do is:
- First, Call on the Bank of America credit card activation phone number at 1-800-276-9939. This can be found either on the card or in additional paperwork with which it came.
- After getting connected, provide the information such as the credit card number, CVV number, date of birth, and social security number, or sometimes they will ask about your full name.
- After entering this required information, your Bank of America Credit Card will be activated.
Just remove the instructional sticker and sign the card. You need to provide your full name and signature.
In these two simple ways, you will be able to activate your Bank of America Credit Card. For more details or want to see some other card activation information just visit our official site Wealthcoaster.com. Thanks for visiting here.