First Premier Bank is one of the biggest banks in the U.S. If you always require cash to pay for your daily activities then this card is for you. First Premier Bank credit card activation fee ranges from $55 to $95
Do you know how to activate a First Premier Bank credit card? If you have received a new First Premier Bank credit card then activation is the first process you need to go through.
In this article, we have given all the information required to activate your card. We will also acknowledge you with various methods to complete your First Premier Bank credit card activation.
First Premier Bank Credit Card Login
- To create your online account, you need to visit the connect.mypremiercreditcard.com website.
- On the home page, you can see an “Enroll” tab at the very top.
- After you click on it you have to enter your account number and Social Security Number.
- After that, create your username and password (must include 8 to 12 characters).
- Now, enter your passcode, re-enter your passcode and choose either public or private computer.
- Finally, click on the “Continue” button and get access to your account.
After completion of this process, log into your account by entering your username and password and click on the “Sign-In” button. You can click on “Forgot Username/Password” if you do not remember your username or password.
Activate First Premier Credit Card Online
Follow the below steps to register and activate the First Premier card online:
- You need to visit the www.mypremiercreditcard.com website and log into your account by entering your username and password.
- To start the process of registering and activating the card, you have to enter your credit card account number and Social Security Number and then click on the “Continue” tab.
- After you click on “Continue”, you will be directed to the next page where you will have to create another nickname and password. Don’t forget to enter the routing number and home address, etc.
Once everything is done your card will be activated in no time and you can use your card to make payments, pay bills, credit online statements, and check the account balance.
How Do I Activate My First Premier Bank Credit Card through Phone?
- To activate your First Premier card, you have a very good option of calling the First Premier Bank credit card activation phone number at 1-800-987-5521.
- When you get connected, you will be asked to provide certain information like card number, expiry date, name, etc.
- Follow the ordered instruction very carefully to finish your First Premier card activation.
First Premier Bank Card App Benefits
You can also register and activate your credit card through the First Premier Bank app. Following are some benefits of the First Premier app:
- You can change your PIN.
- Real-time alerts through notification.
- Easy to check your balance.
- Easy to view recent transactions.
This is how easily you can activate your First Premier Bank Card either online or through a customer service number or using the app.
If you have any problem related to First Premier Bank Card activation you can call at 1-800-987-5521. For more details or want to read some other card activation information reach us on Wealthcoaster.com