Mint Mobile is an American telecommunications company that is best known for offering inexpensive mobile phone services, unlimited 2G data speeds, mobile hotspot, Wi-Fi calling, HD voice/VoLTE calling, unlimited prepaid no-contract plans, and many more. Mint Mobile operates as an MVNO (Mobile Virtual Network Operator) and runs on T-Mobile’s cellular network. That’s why it provides nationwide coverage and access to the country’s largest 5G network.
Mint Mobile has great customer reviews. At the same time, they have become the most popular MVNOs in the country. Therefore, it is natural to want to be a new customer and enjoy the many benefits of the company. If you want to know more about Mint Mobile SIM Card Activation then you have come to the right place.
In this post, we have come up with the best way to activate your Mint Mobile card. As well as mentioned all the information that you need to know about Mint Mobile Card or Mint Mobile Card Activation. Let’s see.
Benefits of Mint Mobile:
- This removes the stores and salespeople to maximize your savings.
- They sell plans in 3, 6, and 12-month options.
- You can choose how long you want to stay.
Features of Mint Mobile Card
Mint Mobile offers many great and user-friendly features, which makes them one of the most popular mobile service providers. All their plans come with the following features:
- Unlimited calling
- Unlimited texting
- A certain amount of high-speed data
- Unlimited 2G data when the high-speed data runs out
- Free mobile hotspot or tethering
- Wi-Fi calling
- HD Voice/VoLTE calling
- International calls to Canada and Mexico
- Spam filters for text messages
- Mint Mobile app to manage your account
- Seven-day money-back guarantee
- Plan recommendations according to your data usage
Also Read: Green Dot Credit Card Activation
How to Activate Mint Mobile Card Online
Let’s take a look at the Mint Mobile Card Activation process. The process is very easy and takes less than 15 minutes to complete. Go through the below-mentioned steps carefully:
- Order your Mint Mobile SIM card starter kit. Once you get it, insert the SIM card into your phone.
- Go to Mint Mobile’s official Activation Site.
- Now, click on the “Activate” button at the top right corner of the page.
- Enter the 11-digit activation code, which is on the back of your SIM holder card.
- Then, click on the “Get Started” button.
- During the process, you will have the option to either change your number or stick to your old number. Choose the option you like. However, make an informed decision. You can change your number in a few seconds even after the activation process is over, but this is the only chance to keep your old number.
- Now, you need to enter your billing information to receive the selected package and your bank account information to pay for your service.
- You may need to change the APN settings on your phone. This step will ensure that the device works properly.
- Restart your phone.
- That’s it! You are now using the Mint Mobile services.
In case, you need information about Desjardin’s visa credit card, then check out our article How to activate Desjardins Visa Credit Card.
How to Activate/Install Your Mint Mobile SIM Card
Now, let’s take a closer look at the process on how to activate or install Mint Mobile SIM card:
- Open the Mint Mobile kit and find your new Mint Mobile SIM card and its information.
- Choose the SIM card size that fits your phone.
- Install your Mint Mobile Sim card.
- Now, visit Mint Mobile’s official activation website or their app.
- Enter the 11-digit activation code which is on the back of your SIM holder card.
- Input the required information.
- Change the APN setting.
- Restart Your Phone.
Note that the process of activating Mint Mobile SIM Card can take up to 24 hours, so be patient.