Have you received your new Citibank DoD Travel Card? If yes, then you need to activate it before using it for purchases at a travel location. The process of your new credit card activation takes only a couple of minutes.
On Citibank’s official site, you need to verify your entered details, confirm your card and check their terms and conditions box. The Citibank DoD travel card activation process can be finished online using your credit card number, the last four digits of your social security number, and security code.
Read the post below for a step-by-step guide to activate your Citibank DoD travel card.
Activate your Citibank DOD Travel Card
To start the card activation process, keep the new card handy, and then follow the instructions that are as follows:
- To activate your Citibank DOD Travel card visit here
- Once the screen appears, you have to enter your card number, security code, SSN in the given blank spaces
- And, Tap on the ‘Continue’ button.
On the next screen, you should configure your card, and then confirm the details that you entered to finish the online travel card activation process. For more support, you can call the customer representative.
Features of Citibank DOD Travel Card
- Least FICO assessment of 660
- Complete month to month cycle credit restricts up to $7500
- Loan breaking point of $250
- A split dispensing installment plan is essential
- For conditions where a credit check is canceled
- Absolute month to month cycle credit restricts up to $4000
- Loan breaking point of $250
- Separated dispensing obligatory
- Reducing the measure of movement propels
- Giving a few voyagers charge exception advantages in specific states.
- Procuring refunds dependent on card use at the DoD level
- Admittance to the GSA City Pair Program
You may also check: United℠ TravelBank Credit Card
Apply for Citibank DOD Travel Card
- To apply for the Citibank DOD travel card, you need to visit the home.cards.citidirect.com
- Next, tap on the ‘Apply for Card’ button.
- On the next screen, you will get three choices.
- CitiDirect System Client Code, Prefilled Application Code, Invitation Passcode.
- You need to select a suitable application process.
- And, follow the prompts to finish the application.
Citibank DOD Travel Card Login
- Visit the Citibank DOD Travel Card Login web portal.
- And, you will be reached to the main login page.
- Enter your User ID and Password.
- Then, click on the ‘Sign in’ button below.
- And, you will be directed to the account management console.
Recover Citibank DOD Travel Card Login Details
- To retrieve the login initials visit the webpage
- On the next screen, search and tap on the ‘Forgot username’ at the bottom right of the login section.
- After that, Enter all required information.
- Follow the prompts to regain access to your account.
Register for Citibank DOD Travel Card Account:
- Visit the page for registration.
- On the screen, you will see two options. For cardholders, Select the preferred option and proceed with the prompts.
- For non-cardholders, put the registration ID, registration password tap on the ‘Continue’ button.
Citibank DOD Travel Card Customer Support:
If you have any doubt or query, You can call on the toll-free number 1-800-200-7056.
We hope you have read the steps above and you will be able to get your card activated. For assistance with anything associated with the Citibank DOD travel card, you can call on 1-800-200-7056.