Allegiant World Mastercard is a travel card for Allegiant Airline customers. Allegiant World Mastercard benefits include 1 point for every dollar spent with the card, 2 points for every dollar you spent at qualifying dining establishments, and 3 points for every dollar spent through Allegiant on car rentals, hotels, and airfare.
Apart from the rewards program, a variety of other benefits for cardholders are offered. You will be protected with their $0 liability against fraudulent purchases. You will also get access to their ShopSafe service, giving you added security when you shop online.
They also offer overdraft protection, paperless statement options, account alerts, text banking, online and mobile banking. Allegiant World Mastercard is pretty with a $59 annual fee. This post contains all the information required to apply for Allegiant World Mastercard.
Apply for Allegiant World Mastercard Online
You can easily apply for Allegiant World Mastercard Credit Card online.
- To apply for Allegiant World Mastercard, visit their website by clicking here.
- After that, click on the blue button showing “Apply Now”.
- This will bring you to the application page where you have to enter your first name, last name, and residential address. If you have a different mailing address, check the box showing “Send my statement to a different address”.
- Then, enter your phone number, date of birth, email address, choose an answer regarding citizenship, and select your country of residence.
- After that, choose your employment status, choose your source of income, enter your total income. Select the number of liquid assets that you own, which includes the total money you have in checking and saving accounts, stocks, money market accounts.
- Enter your monthly housing payment. Select the appropriate box if you want to transfer a balance or add a cardholder.
- Check the box showing agree to the terms and conditions. Press the “Continue” button to finish the Allegiant World Mastercard application process.
Other Ways to Apply for an Allegiant World Mastercard Credit Card
You can also apply for an Allegiant World Mastercard Credit Card by calling 1-800-932-27-75 or visiting the local branch. To find the nearest branch, you can visit their website.
Sign Up for the Bank of America Account
If you do not have a Bank of America account, you have to enroll in online banking to get full access to your managing finances online.
- To register for your Bank of America account, go to the website www.bankofamerica.com.
- Click on the “Enroll” button available on the left side of the page.
- Enter the last 6 digits of your card or account number, SSN, and click on the “Continue” button.
- Create your id, password and click the “Continue” button. Follow the prompts to finish the registration process.
Allegiant World Mastercard FAQs
Is there an annual fee?
Allegiant World Mastercard charges a $59 annual fee.
Is there any intro APR?
The introductory APR for Allegiant World Mastercard is 0% for the first 12 months and it applies to any balance transfers made within 60 days of account opening.
What is APR for an Allegiant World Mastercard credit card?
The APR for an Allegiant World Mastercard is around 16.99% to 24.99%.
Can I transfer a balance?
You can transfer a balance but you will be charged a 3% fee for transferring a balance.
Can I use the Allegiant World Mastercard credit card for foreign purchases?
You can use the Allegiant World Mastercard for foreign purchases. For any foreign transactions made outside the USA, you will be charged 0% of the USD amount, whatever the transaction currency is.