What is an AT&T Access Credit Card? Citi bank issues the AT&T Access credit card which is a rewards credit card that offers rewards for AT&T purchases. With an AT&T Access credit card, you can earn 2 points per dollar on purchases made online at eligible travel and retail websites.
You can earn one point per dollar for all other purchases such as pumping gas, buying groceries, other everyday purchases.
Citi offers a credit card with travel rewards, cashback rewards, etc. Citi also offers a secured card for rebuilding your credit history. To qualify for an AT&T credit card, you must have a good credit score of about 651 or more. How do I get an AT&T Access Credit Card?
Apply for AT&T Access Credit Card Online
Follow the below steps to apply for an AT&T Access credit card:
- To apply for an AT&T Access credit card, visit www.citi.com.
- Once you reach the website, select “Credit Card” from the menu then go to the “Rewards Credit Card” section.
- After that, click on “AT&T Access Credit Card”.
- Now, click on the “Learn More and Apply” link that is present below the AT&T Access credit card.
- Then, press the “Apply Now” button, from this you will be directed to the application page.
- Once you reach there, provide your date of birth, first and last name, address, phone number, email address, SSN, and answer the question about your citizenship.
- Then, you have to create a security word and hint. Then enter your financial details such as your annual income and monthly housing payment.
- Now, select between checking, savings, or money market account and indicate whether you want to add an authorized user.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page, you can see the check box. You have to check the box showing reviewed terms and conditions.
- Finally, press the “Submit” button to finish your application process.
Other Ways to Apply for AT&T Access Credit Card
You can also apply for an AT&T Access credit card by phone. You have to simply call on 1-877-645-37-08.
Citi Credit Card Customer Service
You can reach customer service at 1-800-950-51-14. You can also reach them by writing
Citibank Customer Service
P.O. BOX 6500
Sioux Falls, SD, 57117.
Citi Credit Card FAQs
What are the benefits of the AT&T Access Credit Card?
With an AT&T Access credit card, you can earn 2 points for every $1 you expend on purchases made online at eligible travel and retail websites and 2 points on AT&T purchases.
With an AT&T Access credit card, you can also earn points for pumping gas, buying groceries, or making any other purchase. You will receive 10000 bonus points after you spend $1000 in purchases within 3 months of account opening.
What is the APR for the AT&T Access credit card?
The APR for the AT&T Access card ranges from 15.99 % to 24.99% and it varies based on your credit history.
Is there an annual fee? Can I get AT&T Credit Card for free?
The AT&T Access credit card does not charge any annual fee.
Is there a late fee?
If your payment is received after the deadline, you may be charged a late fee of up to &38.
Can I pay my AT&T credit card online?
You can pay your AT&T credit card online for that you have to create an online account. You can also create one-time or set up autopay.