If you are looking for a low-cost travel card, the Capital One VentureOne Rewards credit card is a decent choice. But overall, any other no-annual-fee card can offer more advance and current value.
The Capital One VentureOne Rewards credit card also travels well internationally; It does not charge any foreign transaction fees, and it is a visa and therefore widely accepted. If you need some time to pay off a large purchase, the card offers an introductory 0% APR period for purchase, and also a rare feature on a travel credit card.
So, if you plan to apply for a Capital One VentureOne Credit card, then you can check out the entire post. In this guide, we have discussed all the information you should know while applying for a Capital One VentureOne credit card. Let’s read carefully.
How to Apply for VentureOne from Capital One Online
You can quickly apply for the Capital One VentureOne credit card online. It is a very simple and quick process. You have to follow just below mentioned steps and apply for your credit card immediately. Let’s see.
- First of all, Go to the official site www.capitalone.com/credit-cards.
- Then, click on “See All Cards” compare all their cards.
- After that, find the VentureOne credit card after you tick on “Travel” in the Rewards section.
- Then, click on the green “Apply Now” button under the VentureOne card.
- Now, enter your first and last name, date of birth, and your Social Security number.
- Then, answer the question about your citizenship, and enter your residential and mailing addresses.
- Now, provide your email address and your phone number.
- Select your employment status and enter your annual income, your monthly housing payment, the type of bank accounts you have, and whether you would like blank cash advance checks.
- After that, check the box agreeing to their Electronic Communications Disclosure.
- And finally, click on the “Continue” button and follow the prompts to finish your application.
Other Ways to Apply for VentureOne from Capital One Credit Card
You can also apply for the Capital One VentureOne credit card by making a phone call at 1-800-695-55-00.
Capital One VentureOne Credit Card Customer Service
You can reach Capital One VentureOne credit card customer service by phone calling at 1-800-227-48-25.
You can also write them at:
Attn: General Correspondence
P.O. Box 30285
Salt Lake City, UT, 84130-0287.
VentureOne from Capital One Credit Card FAQs
What are the benefits of the VentureOne® credit card?
With the Capital One VentureOne credit card, you earn an unlimited 1.25 miles per dollar on each purchase. You can also get 10 miles per dollar on thousands of places to stay when you pay with Venture®. Once you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months after opening an account, You will receive 20,000 bonus miles.
What is the APR for a Capital One credit card?
The APR varies according to your credit and is based on the Prime Rate. APRs typically range from 13.74 percent to 25.74 percent.
Is there an annual fee?
The VentureOne credit card has no annual fee.
Is there a late fee?
If your payment is late, you can be charged a late payment of up to $38.
How long will it take to get my Capital One card?
In most cases, it will take about seven to 10 business days to receive your card.