Credit One offers a few cards, but they are especially popular because of their Platinum Visa for Rebuilding Credit. You can qualify for this card even if you have a low credit score and you can get 1% cashback on eligible purchases including gas, groceries, and services such as mobile phone, internet, cable and satellite TV, etc.
With this Credit One credit card, you can get free prequalification, so you can find out if you are likely to be approved before submitting an application with a hard credit check. Also, the card benefits include free FICO credit score access and zero dollar fraud liability.
Now, if you want to apply for this credit card, you can check our entire post and learn how to apply for a Credit One credit card online. Let’s take a look and apply immediately.
How to Apply for Credit One Credit Card Online
How do I apply for credit one credit card? You can easily apply for a Credit One credit card online. It is a very quick and simple process. You just need to visit their official site www.creditonebank.com to get started.
From there, you can either apply for a card or respond to a mail offer.
Complete a Credit One Credit Card Application With a Mail Offer
How to apply for credit one bank credit card with a mail offer.
- If you have received a Credit One offer in the mail, you can complete the Credit One credit card application on their website.
- At the top of the page, click the “Accept Mail Offer”.
- Then, enter your approval code and your social security number.
- And click the “Continue” button.
- Follow the prompts to finish your application.
Apply for a Credit One Credit Card Without a Mail Offer
How to get credit one credit card without a mail offer.
- On their website, click on the “Browse cards” in the center of the page.
- Review available cards. The application process is the same for each card.
- For example, if you want a Platinum Visa for Rebuilding Credit, press the “See if you pre-qualify” orange button.
- On the next page enter your first and last name, your mailing address, your residential address, email address, phone number, social security number and your date of birth. Give your total monthly income.
- Then, click on the “See Card Offer” button and follow the prompts to finish your application.
Credit One Credit Card Customer Service
You can call credit one customer service by calling 1-877-825-32-42. You can also write them at:
Credit One Bank
P.O. Box 98873
Las Vegas, NV, 89193-8872.
Credit One Credit Card FAQs
What are the benefits of a Credit One credit card?
Credit One credit cards offer cashback on eligible purchases. If you apply for a NASCAR Visa you can get a double cash back at the NASCAR.com store.
What is the APR for a Credit One credit card?
The APR for Credit One credit card typically ranges from 19.74 percent to 25.74 percent.
Is there an annual fee?
The annual fee is according to your credit history. It is $0 to $75 for the first year and $0 to $99 after that.
Is there a late fee?
If your payment is late, you can be charged a late fee of up to $38.
How I use the Credit One card with virtual wallets?
You can use the Credit One card with Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Samsung Pay.