Delta SkyMiles credit card is best for those who want travel benefits like priority boarding and free checked bags for a lower annual fee. You can also earn Medallion miles, depending on the card. These miles count toward Delta’s premier rewards program, Medallion status.
Delta Airlines has partnered with American to offer an extensive range of credit cards. Based on how much you spend on your card Delta SkyMiles offers bonus miles. Like other cards, you need to have enough credit to get approved for the card, which means you need a credit score of at least 680.
With Delta SkyMiles credit card you can earn 35000 bonus miles once you use your card to make $1000 purchases within the first 3 months. You will also earn a $50 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your card within the first 3 months.
Apply for Delta SkyMiles Credit Card Online
You can easily apply for a Delta SkyMiles credit card online by following the below steps:
- To apply for a Delta SkyMiles credit card, visit the American Express website at americanexpress.com.
- Once you visit the above site, you can see all the Delta SkyMiles credit cards.
- Each card has its application but the application process for each card is the same.
- If you select to apply for the Gold Delta SkyMiles credit card, click on the “Apply Now” button under the card.
- Now, enter your first and last name, the name you want on your card, your email address, and your date of birth.
- After that, enter your address and phone number. You will also need to provide your SSN, annual income, source of income, and Delta SkyMiles number.
- Click the “Continue” button and follow the prompts to finish your application process.
Other Methods to Apply for a Delta SkyMiles Credit Card
You can also apply for a Delta SkyMiles credit card by calling 1-800-243-38-88 from 6 am to 2 am EST to apply.
Delta SkyMiles Credit Card Customer Service
You can reach Delta SkyMiles credit card customer service by calling 1-800-528-48-00. Customer service is available every day, 24 hours per day.
You can also write their customer service representative at:
P.O. BOX 981535
El Paso, TX, 79998-1535.
Delta SkyMiles Credit Card FAQs
What are the benefits of a Delta SkyMiles credit card?
Delta SkyMiles credit cards are tied into the Delta SkyMiles program. As you accrue miles, you can earn free travel and complimentary upgrades when you fly. You can also earn Medallion miles, depending on the card. These miles count toward Delta’s premier rewards program, Medallion status. Medallion status provides rewards, including priority boarding, free checked bags, and more.
What is the APR for a Delta SkyMiles credit card?
APR varies depending on the card you apply for. APR for a Gold Delta SkyMiles credit card is 17.49% to 26.49% depending on your creditworthiness.
Is there an annual fee?
The Blue Delta SkyMiles credit card does not charge any annual fee. Each of the other cards has an annual fee ranges from $95 per year for the Gold Delta SkyMiles credit card to $450 per year for the Delta Reserve credit card.
Is there a late fee?
Every Delta SkyMiles credit card has a late fee of up to $38.
Can you use the Delta SkyMiles credit card for foreign purchases?
You can use the Delta SkyMiles credit card for foreign purchases. The Blue Delta SkyMiles has a foreign transaction fee of 2.7%. The other card does not charge a transaction fee. You should notify American Express if you are planning to travel overseas, so your card is not denied.