The Chase Bank issues the Disney Rewards cards. There are two Disney Rewards credit cards, the first is the Disney Visa card and the second is the Disney Premier Visa card, both offer different benefits to cardholders. You can use both cards anywhere Visa is accepted. Both Disney cards offer 0% intro APR for six months after each time you buy a qualified Disney resort package or cruise.
With the Disney Visa card, you will get a $50 statement credit after your first purchase, and 1% back for every purchase you make with this card. With the Disney Premier Visa card, you will get a $200 statement credit after you make $500 in purchases within the first three months. You will earn 2% back for most Disney purchases at gas stations and groceries store, and restaurants and 1% for all other purchases.
To qualify for the Disney Rewards credit card, you will need a good credit score, which means you may need a credit score of at least 680. So, if you want to apply for a Disney Rewards credit card you must read this post.
Apply for Disney Rewards Credit Card Online
You can easily apply for a Disney Rewards credit card online. Follow the below steps to complete the Disney Rewards credit card application.
- To apply for a Disney Rewards credit card, visit their website www.disneyrewards.com.
- After that, click on “Become a cardmember”, which is available just below the main picture.
- The application process for the Disney Rewards credit card is the same for both cards.
- For example, if you want to apply for the Disney Visa card click on the “Select” button available under that card.
- Now, select the image you want for the card then hit the “Apply Now” button.
- On the next page, enter the required information such as first and last name, and your address.
- Hit the “Next” button and follow the prompts to finish your Disney Rewards credit card application process.
Disney Rewards Credit Card Customer Service
If you have any questions regarding Disney Rewards credit cards, you can contact them at 1-800-300-85-75. You can also reach them at email@example.com.
Disney Rewards Credit Card FAQs
What are the benefits of a Disney Rewards credit card?
Disney Rewards credit card offers several benefits such as 10% off purchases at certain Disney gift shops, special financing for park or cruise packages, exclusive meet and greet with characters, and so on.
What is the APR for a Disney Rewards credit card?
The APR for Disney Rewards credit cards is 17.74% and it varies based on the Prime Rate.
Is there an annual fee?
The Disney Visa card does not charge any annual fee. The Disney Premier Visa card has an annual fee of up to $49.
Is there a late fee?
If your payment is received after the due date, both Disney Rewards credit cards charge a late fee and it ranges from $15 to $37.
Do my Disney Rewards expire?
The Disney Rewards expire five years after the date they post to your account. Rewards are posted to your account each billing cycle.