The GameStop credit card is an extension PowerUp Rewards program. Only members of the PowerUp Rewards program can apply for the credit card and this card can only be used at the GameStop website or physical GameStop stores. Like other merchant cards, the GameStop credit card does not charge any annual fee but has a high-interest rate.
The credit limit extended depends on your credit history and it ranges from $250 to $3000. You can call customer service to request a higher limit and speak to a supervisor for manual approval. The program comes in two versions the first is Basic and the second is Pro. Pro membership gives double points for purchases, discounts on certain merchandise, and monthly magazine subscriptions. Basic membership works by accruing 10 points per dollar for purchases and the member can earn a 5000 points bonus when opening a GameStop credit card.
If you are searching for how to apply for a GameStop credit card then you are in the perfect place. This post contains all the information required to complete the GameStop credit card application process.
How Can I Apply for GameStop Credit Card Online?
- To apply for a GameStop credit card, visit their website here given www.gamestop.com.
- Then, click on “PowerUp Credit Card” under the network heading.
- After that, click on “Apply Now”. This will take you to the GameStop account page.
- You will need to sign up for a GameStop online account to apply for a credit card if you don’t have one.
Sign Up for a GameStop Account
- If you don’t have an account, create it by clicking on “Create a new Account”.
- After that, enter your email address and create a password.
- Hit the red button showing “Create Account”.
Sign Into Your GameStop Account and Apply
- First, go to the GameStop account page and sign in to your account with your email and password.
- Now, click on the “PowerUp Rewards Credit Card” available at the bottom of the page.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button and follow the prompts to finish your GameStop credit card application process.
- You will require to provide your information such as name, address, and financial information, such as your total annual income.
GameStop Credit Card Customer Service
If you have any questions regarding GameStop credit card you can call the customer service representative at 1-855-497-81-68. The customer service is available from 8 am to 9 pm EST. You can also write them at:
Comenity Capital Bank
P.O. BOX 183003
Columbus, OH, 43218-3003.
GameStop Credit Card FAQs
What are the benefits of a GameStop credit card?
With a GameStop credit card, you can earn bonus points when you initially sign up for a GameStop credit card, which you can use for GameStop purchases. You can earn 5000 bonus points if you have a basic membership. You can earn 15000 points if you have a PowerUp Rewards Pro membership.
What is the APR for a GameStop credit card?
The APR for GameStop credit card is variable and it is currently 28.74%.
Is there an annual fee?
GameStop credit card does not charge any annual fee.
Is there a late fee?
You will be charged a late fee of up to $38 if your payment is received after the deadline.
Is my GameStop credit card information shared?
GameStop shares your information with other associate companies for marketing purposes. You can opt-out of this sharing by calling 1-877-287-5012.