If you live in Hawaii or travel there frequently, you can enjoy a Hawaiian Airlines credit card. The card is issued jointly by the Bank of Hawaii and Barclays and rewards your purchase with Hawaiian Airlines miles and other travel permits.
In this post, we have collected all the possible ways to apply for Hawaiian Airlines Credit Card online. You can also learn everything that you need to know about the Hawaiian Airlines Card. Now, take a look and apply for Hawaiian Airlines Credit Card instantly.
How to Apply for a Hawaiian Airlines Credit Card Online
It is easy to complete a Hawaiian Airlines credit card application online. You just need to follow the below-mentioned steps.
- First, visit their website at hawaiianbohcard.com.
- Then, click the pink “Learn More” link at the center of the page below the words “Not a Cardmember?”
- This takes you to their application page.
- Now, enter your first name, last name, and your address. Type how long you have lived at your address and select your residence status.
- Then, select your occupation and enter your total annual income.
- Click whether you would like express delivery of your card.
- Now, provide your phone number and email address. Select whether or not you are a citizen of the United States.
- Then, you need to provide your birth date, Social Security number, and your mother’s maiden name.
- Next, select whether you want paperless statements and check that you agree to their terms and conditions.
- If you want to do a balance transfer with your application, enter the information on the form.
- Now, scroll down and click on the green “Apply” number.
Hawaiian Airlines Credit Card Rewards Program
Hawaiian Airlines Credit Card gives you airline miles based on your purchases. You can use these miles to purchase flights on Hawaiian Airlines and their partner airlines. You get three miles for every dollar you spend with Hawaiian Airlines. You can also get two miles for every dollar you spend on gas, in restaurants and grocery stores. As well as you earn another one per dollar on all your other purchases.
Hawaiian Airlines Credit Card FAQs
What is the APR of a Hawaiian Airlines credit card?
APR varies depending on the prime rate and it also depends on your creditworthiness. Your APR will typically be between 17.99 and 26.99 percent.
Can you transfer a balance?
You can transfer the balance and it is subject to the APR of your card. If you transfer the balance in the first 45 days after opening your account, you have 0 percent APR for the first 15 months.
Is there an annual fee?
The Hawaiian Airlines credit card has a $99 annual fee.
Is there a late fee?
If your payment is received after the due date, there is a late fee of up to $37.
Can I get a cash advance?
You can get a cash advance. The fee for a cash advance is either 5 percent or $10, and the APR for cash advances is 27.24 percent.