If you are an avid Jeep fan, you may want to consider a Jeep credit card. It is a perfect card for you. Jeep cards can help you win rewards that you can use to purchase Jeep or other FCA brand vehicles, including Fiat, Dodge, and Chrysler. Jeep credit cards are issued by Omaha’s First National Bank. If you have good credit you have a better chance of getting approved, which means about 700 or more credit points. You will need at least a 630 credit score. for jeep credit card approval odds.
If you are looking for a simple way to Jeep credit card application? or want to know about how to apply for a Jeep credit card, you must read this article. This article contains all the information required for a jeep credit card application. Let’s take a look and apply immediately.
How to Complete a Jeep Credit Card Application Online
The simplest way to complete a Jeep credit card application is online. You have to follow the below-mentioned steps to complete the Jeep credit card online.
- First of all, visit their website at www.firstbankcard.com/jeep.
- Then, click on the orange link “Apply Now”, which is located on the left side of the page.
- On the next page, click the link on the top right “Get Started Now”.
- Now, click on the card with the Jeep logo. This takes you to the application.
- After that, enter your first and last name, physical address, and your email address.
- Then, provide your date of birth, Social Security number, and your mother’s maiden name.
- Now, enter how long you have lived at your current address, click whether you own or rent your home, and provide your monthly housing payment.
- Give the name of your employer and how much you earn annually. If you want to add an authorized user, you can provide their information.
- Now, choose a card design and click on the “Continue” button
- Follow the prompts to finish your application.
You can easily check jeep credit card application status by clicking on the “Application Status” tab.
Other Ways to Apply for a Jeep Credit Card
You can apply for a Jeep Credit Card by visiting a Jeep dealership. Just let them know you want to complete the application.
Jeep Credit Card Rewards Program
If you apply for a Jeep credit card and get approved, you can get a reward for the new vehicle. If you spend $7,500 or more on your card, you’ll get a $1,000 certificate for your next Jeep. You will also earn a 5 percent cash back on FCA dealer purchases, a 2 percent cash back on gas and travel-related purchases, and a 1 percent back on all other purchases. You can use the rewards at the dealership, for cash, or for travel.
Jeep Credit Card FAQs
What is the APR for a Jeep credit card?
Some dealer purchases may be eligible for a 0 percent APR for six billing cycles. Other purchases will have a variable APR based on the prime rate and your credit history. APRs typically range from 15.74 percent to 26.74 percent.
Is there an annual fee?
There is no annual fee for a Jeep credit card.
Is there a late fee?
If your payment is received after the deadline, you may be subject to a late fee of up to $37.
Can I transfer a balance?
You can transfer a balance. There is a fee of either 5 percent of the amount of your transfer or $10, whichever is more.
Can I get a cash advance?
You can get a cash advance. There is a fee of 5 percent of the amount of your advance or $15, whichever is higher. The APR for cash advances is 26.99 percent.