The Journey Student credit card helps college students who are new credit users establish good habits and get rewards on purchases. Also, there is no need to be a student to qualify.
Is the capital one journey card only for students? This card is good for those students who have limited credit history and want a simple, no annual fee entry into the world of credit with flat-rate rewards.
Does capital one have a student credit card? Yes, with the Journey Student credit card, you will earn an unlimited 1% Cashback on every purchase you make. If you pay your bill on time every month, you can earn 1.25%. The Journey Student credit card does not charge any annual fee and you can use the card without incurring a foreign transaction fee.
Apply for Journey Student Credit Card from Capital One Online
You can easily apply for the Journey Student credit card online.
- To apply for a Journey Student credit card, visit their website right from here.
- Now, click on the “See All Cards” option, to compare all their cards.
- After that, search the Journey Student credit card from the rewards section and click the green button showing “Apply Now”.
- Then, enter personal information like first and last name, date of birth, SSN, email, answer to the question about your citizenship, residential address, and phone number.
- After that, choose your employment status and enter your annual income, monthly housing payment, what type of account you have. Also, determine whether you would like blank cash advance checks.
- Now, check the box saying agree to their Electronic Communication Disclosure.
- Click on the “Continue” button and follow the prompts to finish your capital one journey student credit card application process.
Other Ways to Apply for the Journey Student Credit Card from Capital One
You can also apply for the Journey Student credit card by calling 1-800-695-55-00.
Capital One Customer Service
You can reach customer service by calling 1-800-227-48-25. You can also write them at:
Attn: General Correspondence
P.O. BOX 30285
Salt Lake City, UT, 84130-0287.
Journey Student Credit Card FAQs
What are the benefits of the Journey Student credit card from Capital One?
With the Journey Student credit card, you can earn 1% unlimited Cashback on everything else. If you pay on time, you may improve your Cashback to a total of 1.25% for that month.
What is the APR for a Journey Student credit card from Capital One?
The APR for Journey Student credit card is around 26.99% and it varies depending on your credit history and Prime Rate.
Is there an annual fee?
The Journey Student credit card does not charge any annual fee.
Is there a late fee?
If your payment is late after the deadline, you will be charged a fee of up to $40.
How long will it take to get my Capital One card?
It will take about 7 to 10 business days to receive your card.