US Bank National Association issues the Kroger Mastercard, it can be used anywhere Mastercard is accepted and you will earn rewards even at a base level. You will get 25¢ off each gallon of the fuel at participating Kroger Co. Family of Stores fuel center when they earn at least 100 fuel points in one month.
There is a bonus offered after the account opening. You can earn a sign-up bonus of $100 cash back with $200 spent within 40 days. Some additional perk with Kroger Mastercard includes travel assistance services, Mastercard Global service, purchase assurance, warranty manager service, identity theft resolution services, zero fraud liability, and so on.
To apply for Kroger Mastercard, you must be 18 years or older and a resident of the US. If you are a loyal Kroger shopper and shop with Kroger Co. Family of stores then Kroger Mastercard is the best option fit for your wallet.
Apply for Kroger Credit Card Online
It is easy to apply for a Kroger credit card online, you have to follow the below steps to complete the application process.
- To apply for a Kroger credit card, you need to visit their website www.krogermastercard.com.
- Now, click the button called “Apply Now” which is available in the middle of the page.
- On the next page, complete your card application by entering some information such as Kroger shopper number if you have it, first and last name, and date of birth, social security number, country of citizenship, phone number, email address, and physical address.
- Select an option of your employment status and annual income.
- Check the box showing terms and conditions then follow the prompts to finish the application process.
Other Ways to Apply for Kroger Credit Card
You can also apply for Kroger credit by calling 1-888-219-18-22.
Kroger Mastercard Credit Card Rewards Program
The Kroger Rewards credit card gives points based on your purchases. You can earn three points for each $1 in Kroger brand products you purchase, two points for each dollar you spend at Kroger affiliated store. You can also earn one point for each $1 you spend anywhere else and a $5 reward coupon for every 1000 points you earn.
Kroger Mastercard FAQs
What is the APR for a Kroger credit card?
The APR for Kroger ranges from 13.74% to 25.74% and it varies based on prime rate and creditworthiness.
Can you do cash advances?
You can do cash advances. The APR for a cash advance is 26.99%. The fee for a cash advance is 4% or $10, whichever is greater.
Is there an annual fee?
Kroger Mastercard does not charge any annual fee.
Is there a late fee?
You will be charged a late fee of about $38 if your payment is received after the deadline.
Can I do a balance transfer?
You can do a balance transfer, but you will earn rewards only for purchases. The APR for balance transfer remains the same as your purchase APR, and the fee is 4% or $10, whichever is greater.