Citibank issues the L.L Bean credit card which offers perks and bonus rewards aimed at luring in the most serious L.L. Bean shoppers. If you want to earn rewards for L.L. Bean merchandise and you want as many shopping benefits as possible, this card could be the best card for you.
L.L. Bean card offers rewards for L.L. Bean shoppers, L.L. Bean Outdoor Discovery School, at gas stations and restaurants. Apart from the rewards, the L.L. Bean credit card offers free shipping on purchases that you won’t return and free monogramming services. This card is used anywhere Mastercard credit card accepted.
L.L. Bean credit card benefits include 4% cashback on L.L. Bean purchases, 2% on gas stations and restaurants, and 1% on everything else you buy. The L.L. Bean credit card does not charge any annual fee. So, if you want to know how to apply for an L.L. Bean credit card, you must read this post. This post contains all the information required to complete the L.L.Bean Credit Card application process.
L.L. Bean Credit Card – Apply Online
Step by Step Instructions to L.L.Bean Credit Card Application:
- To apply for an L.L. Bean credit card, visit their website www.llbean.com/mastercard.
- Hit the green button saying “Apply Now” available in the middle of the page.
- After that, you will need to sign in to your account to apply for an L.L. Bean credit card.
Apply for L.L. Bean Credit Card without an Account
If you do not have a llbean.com account, you have to create one.
- To create an account, click on the “Create Account and Apply”.
- Enter your email address and confirm the email address. After that, create and confirm a password.
- Select the security question and answer the security question then click “Continue”.
- Follow the instructions and apply for the card.
Apply for L.L. Bean Credit Card with an Account
- If you have an account, you can apply for a card by clicking on “Apply Now”.
- Then, sign in to your account and follow the instructions to finish your application process.
Other Ways to Apply for an L.L. Bean Credit Card
You can also apply for an L.L. Bean credit card by visiting the nearest store. Let an associate know you want to finish an application.
L.L. Bean Credit Card Rewards Program
You can earn Bean Bucks based on your purchases. You will get the equivalent of 4% of your L.L Bean purchases, 2% at restaurants and gas stations, and 1% of all other purchases. You will also get free monogramming and free shipping.
L. L. Bean Credit Card FAQs
What is the APR for an L.L. Bean credit card?
The APR for L.L. Bean credit card ranges from 15.74% to 21.74% and it varies based on your Prime Rate.
Can I transfer a balance?
You can transfer a balance, but the balance transfer does not earn Bean Bucks. There is a balance transfer fee of up to 3% or $5, whichever is greater.
Is there an annual fee?
The L.L. Bean credit card does not charge any annual fee.
Is there a late fee?
There is a late fee of up to $27 if you have not a late payment in the past 6 months and $37 if you have.
Can you do a cash advance?
You can do a cash advance but there is a fee of up to 5% of the transaction or $10, whichever is greater.