The SavorOne Rewards credit card from Capital One is also known as a Perk-filled-cashback card. This card is for those who like to go out, but whose restaurant and entertainment spending would not justify the annual fee that its older sibling, the Savor Rewards credit card, charges.
The best thing about the SavorOne Rewards credit card is that it does not charge any annual fee and there is no transaction fee. you will need good to excellent credit to qualify for savorone rewards from capital one approval odds
With this card you can earn 3% cashback on dining and entertainment, 2% at a grocery store, and 1% on everything else. You can also earn an extra $200 if you spend at least $500 within the first three months of account opening. But the big question is that how can I apply for SavorOne Rewards Credit Card from Capital One.
Apply for SavorOne Rewards Credit Card from Capital One Online
How do I get a SavorOne Rewards Credit Card from Capital One Online? You can easily apply for a SavorOne Rewards credit card online.
- To apply for a SavorOne Rewards credit card, visit their website by clicking here.
- Now, you need to click on “See All Cards”, to compare all their cards.
- After that, find the SavorOne Rewards credit card from the rewards section and click the green button showing “Apply Now”.
- Then, enter personal information such as first and last name, date of birth, SSN, email, answer to the question about your citizenship, residential address, and phone number.
- After that, select your employment status and enter your annual income, monthly housing payment, what type of account you have. Also, determine whether you would like blank cash advance checks.
- Now, check the box showing agree to their Electronic Communication Disclosure.
- Click the “Continue” button and follow the prompts to finish your savorone rewards from Capital one application process.
Other Ways to Apply for SavorOne Rewards Credit Card from Capital One
You can also apply for a SavorOne Rewards credit card from Capital One by calling 1-800-695-55-00.
Capital One Customer Service
You can reach Capital One customer service by calling 1-800-227-48-25. You can also reach them by writing:
Attn: General Correspondence
P.O. BOX 30285
Salt Lake City, UT, 84130-0287.
SavorOne Rewards from Capital One FAQs
What are the benefits of the SavorOne Rewards credit card from CapitalOne card?
With the SavorOne Rewards credit card, you can earn unlimited 3% cash back on dining and entertainment, 2% at a grocery store, and 1% on all other purchases. You can also earn an extra $200 if you spend at least $500 within the first three months of account opening.
What is the APR for a SavorOne Rewards credit card?
The APR for SavorOne Rewards credit card ranges from 14.74% to 26.74% and it varies depending on your credit history and Prime Rate.
Is there an annual fee?
SavorOne Rewards credit card does not charge any annual fee.
Is there a late fee?
If your payment is late, you will be charged a late fee of up to $38.
How long will it take to get my SavorOne Rewards credit card?
It will take up to 7 to 10 business days to receive your card.