How to apply for sears credit card? Sears is a popular department store known for its selection of equipment. If you are a dedicated Sears shopper you will probably enjoy a Sears credit card. The Sears Credit Card is issued by Citibank which provides discounts, reward points for frequent shoppers at sears stores.
The Sears Store Card has a credit score of approximately 660 or higher for those who have good credit or better. Sears MasterCard requires a good or high credit score, which is 700 or higher. This card is more relevant for those who have spent a large amount, as it is the only way to get the best deals and prizes offered by these cards.
Are you looking for a simple way to Sears credit card application? Well, here we will guide you through a step-by-step procedure to apply for a Sears credit card online. Let’s take a look and apply immediately.
How to Complete a Sears Credit Card Application Online
You can apply for a Sears credit card online quickly. You just need to follow the below steps carefully. Let’s see.
- To get started, visit searscard.com.
- Next, click the “Credit Card” option and then press “Apply Now”.
- On the next page, select whether you would like to apply for the Sears store card or for the Sears Mastercard. The process is the same for both.
- Under the card you choose, click on the “Apply & Use Today.”
- Sign in to your Sears “Shop Your Way” account. If you don’t have a “Shop Your Way” account, click the blue link “Join for free” and follow the prompts to sign up for an account.
- Once you have signed up, enter your email and password and click the “Sign In” button.
- Now, follow the prompts to complete the Sears card application process.
Other Ways to Apply for a Sears Credit Card Application
How do I apply for a sears credit card? You can apply for a Sears credit card at the Sears store. Let an associate know that you want to apply. You will need to submit photo identification.
Sears Credit Card Rewards Program
The main advantage of the Sears Store Card is the special financing offer. These offers vary and are usually for equipment and other categories. If you qualify for Sears Mastercard, you earn 5% on gas purchases, 3% in grocery stores and restaurants, 2% on purchases at Kmart and Sears, and 1% on all other purchases.
Sears Credit Card FAQs
What is the APR for a Sears credit card?
The APR for both Sears credit cards is 26.99 percent. It is also a variable based on the Prime Rate.
Can I get a cash advance?
You can get a cash advance with both cards. The APR for a cash advance is 28.90 percent. There is also a fee of 5 percent or $5, whichever is higher.
Is there an annual fee?
There is no annual fee for either of the Sears credit cards.
Is there a late fee?
If your payment is received after the due date, you can be charged a late fee of up to $38 with either card.
Can I transfer a balance?
You can transfer a balance if you qualify for the Sears Mastercard. There is a fee of either 5 percent or $10, whichever is more.