The Bank of America offers a wide range of credit cards with various benefits. U.S. Pride is a credit card with no annual fees that gives you cashback for your purchases and low balance transfer fees. People with good credit or better have a US Pride credit card, which means a credit score of 680 or higher.
With the U.S. Pride Credit Card, cardholders earn 3% cashback on their choice categories includes Gas, Dining, Online shopping, Drug stores, Travel, Home improvement, and furnishing. You can also get 2% cashback at grocery stores and wholesale clubs. With this rewards structure, your cashback stash can grow quickly.
Well, we know you’re here to search for an online U.S. Pride Credit Card application. This post discusses everything that you need to know about U.S. Pride Credit Card. Come on, take a look and learn yourself! Apply now for U.S. Pride Credit Card.
How to Apply for U.S. Pride Cash Back Credit Card Online
You can apply for a U.S. Pride credit card online. It is a very easy and quick process. Now, you just need to follow the below process carefully.
- To get started, visit their website at www.bankofamerica.com.
- Next, click the blue “Apply Now” button under the card.
- This will bring you to the application.
- Then, enter your first and last name and your residential address. If you have a different mailing address, check the box next to “Send my statement to a different address.”
- Now, enter your primary phone number and the type of phone that you own.
- Provide your email address.
- Select an answer to each of the citizenship questions and select your country of residence.
- Then, enter your date of birth, select your employment status, provide your total annual income and select your source of income.
- Choose the number of liquid assets that you own, which includes the amount of money you have in total in your checking and savings accounts, stocks, CDs, and money market accounts.
- Now, enter your monthly housing payment. If you want to transfer a balance or add a cardholder, select the appropriate box.
- Then, scroll to the bottom of the page and check the box saying that you agree to the terms and conditions.
- Finally, click on the “Continue” button and follow the prompts to complete your application.
Other Ways to Apply for a U.S. Pride Credit Card
You can apply for a US Pride Cash Back Credit Card by phone or at a local branch. To apply by phone, call on 1-800-932-27-75. To find branches in your area you can visit their website at location.bancoformerica.com.
U.S. Pride Cash Back Credit Card FAQs
Is there an annual fee?
There is no annual fee for a U.S. Pride credit card.
Is there any intro APR?
The US Pride Credit Card offers a 0% APR for the first 12 billing cycles after any balance transfers you have started within 60 days of opening the account. After that period, your APR will be the same as your purchase APR.
What is the APR for a U.S. Pride® credit card?
The APR varies depending on your creditworthiness. Your APRs will usually range from 15.24 percent to 25.24 percent.
Can I transfer a balance?
You can transfer a balance and the fee is 3% per transaction (no less than $10). Before you apply for a balance transfer, calculate your total interest rate, monthly payments, the total cost of your credit card, and the total savings.
Can I use the U.S. Pride® credit card for foreign purchases?
You can use the U.S. Pride credit card for foreign transactions. There is a 3 percent fee for each transaction in a foreign currency.