If you’re looking for an easy-to-use travel rewards credit card, the Capital One Venture Rewards credit card can be a great choice. Mainly because it combines some of the best features of both a cash-back card and a travel reward card.
The Capital One Venture Rewards credit card is a great hybrid credit card that is a strong candidate for an all-in-one card if you don’t want the perfect wallet of options. It earns miles that can be redeemed for a fixed price or you can be transferred with a variety of airlines and hotel partners to get potentially more value.
On the other hand, the Capital One Venture credit card is simple and straightforward when it comes to getting prizes and burning. You get 2 miles for every $1 spent on each item, and the cost of eligible travel for those miles is one penny each. There are no revolving bonus categories, blackout dates, or travel restrictions.
Now, if you are searching for Venture from Capital One Credit Card application online, then we are here to help you. Quickly check the full article to apply for a Venture from Capital One Credit Card. In this guide, we have discussed all the information you should know when applying for a Venture credit card. Read on.
How to Apply for Venture from Capital One Credit Card Online
You can quickly apply for the Venture from Capital One credit card online. It is a very simple and quick process. You have to follow just below mentioned steps and apply for your credit card immediately. Let’s see.
- First of all, you need to visit www.capitalone.com/credit-cards.
- Then, click the “See All Cards” compare all their cards.
- Next, find the Venture credit card after you tick “Travel” in the Rewards section.
- Now, click on the green “Apply Now” button under the Venture card.
- Then, enter your first and last name, your date of birth, and your Social Security number.
- After that, answer the question about your citizenship, and then enter your residential and mailing addresses.
- Now, provide your email address and your phone number.
- Select your employment status and enter your annual income, your monthly housing payment, the type of bank accounts you have, and whether you would like blank cash advance checks.
- Now, check the box agreeing to their Electronic Communications Disclosure.
- Finally, click on the “Continue” button and follow the prompts to finish your application.
Other Ways to Apply for Venture from Capital One Credit Card
You can also apply for Venture from Capital One Credit Card by phone calling at 1-800-695-55-00.
Venture from Capital One Credit Card Customer Service
You can reach Capital One Venture Credit card customer service by call at 1-800-227-48-25.
You can also write them at:
Attn: General Correspondence
P.O. Box 30285
Salt Lake City, UT, 84130-0287.
Venture from Capital One Credit Card FAQs
What are the benefits of the Venture® credit card?
With Venture from Capital One card, you earn unlimited 2X miles on every purchase per $1 dollar spent. You can also get 10 miles per dollar on thousands of places to stay when you pay with Venture®. Once you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from opening an account, you will get 75,000 bonus miles.
What is the APR for the Venture® credit card?
The APR varies according to your credit and is based on the Prime Rate. APRs typically range from 14.74 percent to 26.74 percent.
Is there an annual fee?
The Venture credit card has no fee for the first year and a $95 annual fee after that.
Is there a late fee?
If your payment is late, you can be charged a late fee of up to $38.
How long will it take to get my Capital One card?
In most cases, it will take about seven to 10 business days to receive your card.