Citi bank issues the Wayfair credit card through which you can earn rewards you can apply to future shopping sessions or get special financing on your favorite Wayfair sites. Like other cards, the APR for this card is high and benefits are limited. Wayfair shoppers who plan to spend more on home decor and furnishing in the immediate future can earn benefits from the Wayfair credit card.
How to qualify for Wayfair credit card? If you have limited credit history and want to improve your credit this card is best for you. When you apply, there are two credit card options that you will be considered for: the first is Wayfair credit card and the second is Wayfair Mastercard. You can choose the card you want. You will get 5% cash back on qualifying purchases at Wayfair sites.
With this card, you can earn 3% at grocery stores, 2% on most online purchases, and 1% on everything else. Wayfair credit card is anywhere Mastercard is accepted. You must read this post if you want to apply for a Wayfair credit card.
Apply for Wayfair Credit Card Online
You can easily apply for a Wayfair credit card online.
- First, you need to visit their website here given comenity.net/wayfaircard
- Press the “Apply” button available at the bottom right corner.
- After that, press the “Apply Now” button available on the left side.
- Then, sign in to your Wayfair account to apply. If you don’t have a Wayfair account, you will need to create a Wayfair account.
- After that, you have to enter your email address on the next page. Click “Continue”.
- On the next page, click on the “Sign-In” button and follow the instructions to complete your application for Wayfair credit card.
Other Ways to Apply for Wayfair Credit Card
You can also apply for a Wayfair credit card by calling 1-866-513-57-95.
Wayfair Credit Card Rewards Program
Wayfair gives two options for rewards each time you order using your Wayfair credit card. You can either get special financing for up to 36 months or get 3 percent cash back.
Wayfair Credit Card FAQs
What is the APR for a Wayfair credit card?
The APR for Wayfair credit card is 28% and it varies based on Prime Rate.
Can I transfer a balance?
Wayfair is a store card and that is why you cannot transfer a balance onto the card.
What is Wayfair credit card credit score?
If you are looking to apply for a Wayfair credit card, you will need a credit score of at least 630.
Is there an annual fee?
A Wayfair credit card does not charge any annual fee.
Is there a late fee?
If your payment is late, you will be charged a late fee of up to $38.
Can I avoid paying interest?
If you pay off your new balance in a full month, you can avoid paying interest.