World Wildlife fund credit card is best for those who like supporting endangered species conservation and earning cashback. This card is issued by the Bank of America. With this card, you can earn 3% cashback in the category of gas, online shopping, dining, travel, drug store, 2% back at a grocery store and wholesale club, and 1% on all purchases.
World Wildlife fund credit card receives 0.08% of all net purchases made with this card, $3 every time someone opens an account, and an additional $3 for each annual renewal of the card. The Wildlife Fund credit card does not charge any annual fee. You can also earn a $200 cash rewards bonus after spending at least $1000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening. So, if you are passionate about protecting animals and the environment the World Wildlife fund credit card is a solid card for you.
Apply for the World Wildlife Fund Credit Card Online
It is easy to apply for the World Wildlife Fund Credit Card online. You have to just follow the below steps to complete the application process.
- To apply for the World Wildlife Fund Credit Card, you need to visit their website www.bankofamerica.com.
- After that, hit the “Apply Now” button under the card.
- Once you hit the “Apply Now” button you will be directed to the application page, where you have to provide some information like first and last name, and residential address. If you have different mailing addresses, check the box showing “Send my statement to a different address”.
- After that, you have to provide your phone number and the type of phone that you have your own. Choose an answer to each of the citizenship questions and choose your country of residence.
- Enter birth date, total annual income, select source of income, employment status. Then, select the number of assets that you own, which includes the amount of money you have in total in checking and saving accounts, and money market accounts.
- Then, you have to enter your monthly housing payment. Select the proper box, if you want to transfer a balance.
- Next, check the box showing terms and conditions to finish the application process.
Other Ways to Apply for the World Wildlife Fund Credit Card
You can also apply for the World Wildlife Fund Credit Card by calling 1-800-932-27-75 or visiting the branch. To find the branch nearest to you, visit their website.
Sign Up for the Bank of America Account
If you do not have a Bank of America, you have to in online banking to manage your finances online.
- To start the registration process, visit the website www.bankofamerica.com.
- Hit the “Enroll” button available on the left side of the page.
- Enter SSN, last 6 digits of your card or account number, and click “Continue”.
- On the next page, create your id and password and hit the “Continue” button.
- Follow the prompts to finish your Bank of America accounts registration process.
World Wildlife Fund Credit Card FAQs
Is there an annual fee?
The Wildlife Fund credit card does not charge any annual fee.
Is there any intro APR?
There is a 0% introductory APR for the first 12 months after any balance transfer or purchases you initiate within 60 days of account opening.
What is the APR for the World Wildlife Fund Cash Back Card?
The APR for the World Wildlife Fund card ranges from 15.24% to 25.24%.
Can I transfer a balance?
You can transfer a balance but there is a 3% fee for a balance transfer.
Can I use World Wildlife Fund Credit Card for foreign purchases?
You can use the World Wildlife Fund card for foreign purchases. For any transactions made outside the USA, you have to pay 3% of the USD amount, whatever currency is.