Chase Bank provides safe and secure web portal services to Chase Visa credit card members. Cardholders can access their Chase credit card account online using this portal. They can also take advantage of all the features and benefits of the services, such as verifying their newly acquired Chase Credit, conveniently updating and managing their account information anytime anywhere 24/7, paying bills, switching to paperless statements, setting up account notifications, adding authorized users, and more.
If you want to manage your Chase Credit Card account online and you are looking for how to log in to your Chase Credit card account, then you come to the right place. In this post, we will show you the step-by-step process to register and log in to your Chase credit card account. Continuing to read to learn more about Chase Credit Card and Chase Credit Card login guide.
Chase Credit Card Online Account Enrolling
If you are a new member of Chase Credit Card and do not have a previous Chase account, you will need to sign up and register for an online account to activate your new Chase credit card, which you just received by mail. After registration, you can be complete the card activation to use it. Also, you can set up an online account to manage and access the card on the Internet.
To register your Chase Credit Card online, follow the below-mentioned steps carefully:
- First of all, go to www.chase.com.
- Then, click on the “Not Enrolled? Sign Up Now” link.
- Once you’ve reached the registration page, you’ll need to choose which type of account you want to access online.
- For personal and business accounts, enter your account, card or application number.
- Next, enter your social security number. If you don’t have one, give your date of birth.
- Now create an 8-32 character username by following the on-screen instructions to access your account online.
You will not be able to return the enrollment page to make changes once you have proceeded. So review carefully and make sure everything is OK. Then click on the “Next” button. You will then create your password with the required information.
Chase Online Account Login
Once the registration process is completed successfully, you can log in to your Chase credit card account online. Make sure the login credentials you created at the time of the registration are available while logging in.
- To login to the Chase Credit Card account, visit the Chase Online Login portal at www.chase.com
- Next, enter your User ID and Password in the respective blank fields.
- Now, hit the “Log On” button to enter your account.
- If you plan to use the same device frequently, you can check the “Remember my user ID” box to speed up future login processes.
Also Read: How to Prequalify for Chase Credit Card
Forgot Login Info
Cardmembers who have forgotten their login credentials have asked “Forgot your user ID and password?” Click on this link. To access your login user ID the link posted on the green “log on” button and reset your password in a few short steps. You will need the following information to begin the recovery or reset process:
- Social Security Number/Date of Birth or Tax ID Number
- Your Chase Credit Card or Account Number
There are several ways available to pay your Chase Credit Card bills conveniently such as:
You can sign up for online payments by visiting www.chase.com/personal/credit-cards/login-epay and setting up auto-pay where your credit card payments will be automatically generated each month on your due date. You can specify the amount in the account and how much you owe.
You can also make additional payments before the scheduled day of automatic payment whenever you want. Unless your account defaults, you can change your payment due date.
Pay by phone
Another convenient way to make your payment is to use the automated phone service by calling 1-800-436-7958 anytime.
Pay by mail
To pay by mail, send your check or money order with your name and account number to the following address:
PO Box 6294
Carol Stream, IL 60197-6294
Pay by Western Union
For Western Union, use Code City Walnut. In this service, it may take up to 7 days for the payment to appear on your account.
Chase Credit Card Customer Service
For any questions or assistance, you can call the number back on your card.
Customer Service Number: 1-800-935-9935
Credit card support: 00 1 302-594-8200