Do you know how to manage your JCPenney credit card account? Or want to log in to your JCPenney credit card account? You are in the perfect place.
JCPenney credit card members are allowed to register their JCPenney credit card account for online access to Synchrony Bank at www.jcpcreditcard.com and log in for hassle-free online account management. This website is safe and easy to use. Customers can avail of it from any device with a 24/7 good and stable internet connection.
Once you’ve logged in, you’ll be able to perform all of your JCPenney credit card activities, such as checking account balances, viewing statements, viewing account information, tracking transaction history, making or scheduling payments, setting up notifications, and more.
Continue to read the full post to securely log in to your JCPenney credit card account.
Don’t Miss: JCPenney Credit Card Activation
Register your JCPenny Credit Card
Cardholders who are about to log in to their JCPenney credit card account online for the first time must first register to access the web. The registration process is very simple and can be completed in a few steps. To begin the process, hold your JCPenney credit card in your hand and follow the guidelines below:
- First of all, Go to the JCPenney credit card official website.
- Now, click on the “Register” button below the “Log In” tab.
- On the registration page, enter your Account number or Card number.
- Then, input your Billing Zip Code.
- Now, click on the “Continue” tab to proceed.
- Next, create your login credentials such as User ID and Password.
- After that, provide the remaining required details and complete the process.
JCPenney credit card customers whose account billing address is not in the US, just click on the relevant link posted below and enter their date of birth in MM/DD/YY format instead of PIN code.
Log into JCPenny Account Online
Once you complete your registration, you can log in to your JCPenney credit card account to access and manage the card activities anywhere anytime. You just need to follow the below steps to log in to your JCPenney credit card account online:
- Firstly, navigate to the JCPenney Credit Card website.
- Next, you need to enter your User ID and Password in the respective blank fields.
- Then, click on the “Secure Login” tab.
To access your account again from the same device and speed up the login process, you can check the “Remember User ID” box. But you should not use this feature when logging in to your account on a public computer.
Forgot Login Info
In case, you forget your login credentials, you can recover the username and reset your password by clicking the respective links “I forgot my User ID and Password” below the “Login” section.
If you find your User ID, you have to provide the Card Number and Zip Code. To reset the password, you need to enter your User ID and Zip Code. If you do not have a US account billing address, you must provide a date of birth and all information must be from the primary cardholder.
JCPenny Credit Card Features and Benefits
- Use your JCPenney credit card to earn 2X reward points and 1 point per dollar spent on eligible purchases.
- 15% discount on selected clothes, shoes, accessories, fine jewelry, salon products, furniture, mattresses, and home
- 5% discount on electric, electronics, rings, smartwatches
- Other special offers and year-round savings
- View and pay bills online with one-time or recurring payments
- Receive notifications when payment is due or posted
- Check card balance and recent activities
For Technical Support
If you have any concerns, you can make a call at 1-800-527-4403.