Lone Star Credit Union offers its members easy and convenient access to secure online access to their LSCU account. It also allows them to manage their money anytime anywhere. Lone Star Credit Union also provides an online payment center for users where they find many convenient ways to make their payments one-time or automatically.
Lone Star Credit Union is a non-profit financial institution that offers clients to meet their financial needs, refinance or apply for a loan, open a checking account, and much more. They can also enjoy all the membership benefits like personalized services, special discounts and offers, a nationwide network of shared branches of free ATMs, financial education and loan resources, deposits with federal insurance up to $250,000 by National Credit Union Administration, or NCUA, and much more.
Well, do you know the Lone Star Credit Union login process? If you want to log in to a Lone Star Credit Union account, you have come to the right place. This post will guide you through the Lone Star Credit Union account login process. Come on in, take a look and enjoy the advantages of Lone Star Credit Union.
Read More: AccountNow Visa Prepaid Card Login Guide
Lone Star Credit Union Online Banking Features & Benefits
With Lone Star Credit Union Member Benefits, you can access the following services when you register in online banking to gain more control over your LSCU account with a single login.
- View all your official accounts, transaction history, and pending transactions.
- Export your transactions to Quicken or Microsoft Money.
- Check your account balance.
- Reset your login password, security answers, and more.
- Transfer funds quickly to your accounts or schedule recurring or future transfers.
- Add news, stock, and weather information to your LSCU homepage.
- Change your preferences.
- Access the e-statement and download a copy of the statement to save or print for the record.
- Make payment by setting up an automatic transfer from your checking to loan account.
- Place stop payment on the check.
- Use multi-factor authentication to enable pictures and challenge questions to verify your identity.
How to Enroll in Lone Star Credit Union Online Banking
To register in your Lone Star Credit Union online banking, the members need to do the following mentioned steps carefully:
- First of all, visit Lone Star Credit Union’s official website.
- Then, click on the “Enroll” option at the upper left corner of the homepage.
- Next, you will see a Secure Online Banking Enrollment Form.
- To fill up this form, first, you need to enter your Member Account Number.
- Next, enter a valid email address that you have access to.
- Then, input the last 4 digits Social Security Number and Date of Birth.
- Lastly, provide only the street number of your address.
- Now, check the reCAPTCHA box to cut down the spam.
- And, hit the “Submit” button to send your request.
If you entered all the information correctly, you will be asked to create your login credentials and set up your Lone Star Credit Union online account.
How to Log In Lone Star Credit Union Online Account
Once your registration for Lone Star Credit Union Online Banking is complete, you can now log in to your LSCU online account anytime anywhere in a few easy steps. To login into your Lone Star Credit Union account, simply follow the below steps:
- First of all, Go to the site www.lonestarcu.org
- Then, enter the User ID in the blank field.
- Now, click on the secure “Login” link below the field.
- Next, enter the password to log in and enter it into your Lone Star Credit Union online account.
How to Make a Lone Star Credit Union Loan Payment
You can quickly and easily repay your Loan Star Credit Union loan in a variety of ways and also set your loan payments on a weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly, or monthly basis.
To make the payment, simply login to your LSCU online banking account and transfer your desired payment amount from your
Lone Star Credit Union account. The best option to ensure that your loan payments are always on time is to enroll in automatic payments and set up recurring transfers to schedule your payments automatically.
You can also access the Lone Star Credit Union Online Payment Center to make one-time payments from other financial institutions, debit cards, or credit cards. To use the LSCU Secure Online Payment Center, you will need the following steps:
- First of all, go to the www.lonestarcu.org
- Next, click on the “Make A Payment” link at the bottom of the ‘Login’ box from the top left corner of the page.
- On the payment page, find and click on the “Online Payment Center” button.
- Then, select a User ID/Email Address and Password.
- If you forgot your password, then only enter your email address.
- Lastly, hit the “Log In” button and provide the requested details to make a one-time payment.
For those who have difficulty logging in and are unable to pay, you will need to re-register using another LSCU checking or savings account, debit card, or credit card. Or, you can click on the “Express Pay” option and submit your account number, first name, last name, email, and answer the security question to make your LSCU loan payment.
Note that, if you repay the loan through LSCU Online Payment Center, it will be posted 1 to 3 business days after the payment is submitted and the amount will not exceed $1,500 per entry.
Lone Star Credit Union Customer Service Phone Number: 214-327-9367 or 1-800-588-6928
Lone Star Credit Union
7508 Ferguson Rd.
Dallas, TX 75228