Zulily Credit Card is issued by Synchrony Bank. These card members are provided with a safe and secure login portal to access and manage their Zulily Card account online. By logging in to the card online account, they will be able to check their card status, pay bills, view transaction history, and other information. Not only login but also using the web portal they can register and activate their Zulily credit card for first-time use, find their user ID, retrieve password, and perform all other card activities.
To use the web portal, cardholders only need a stable Internet-connected device. Cardholders can access their account anytime using a home computer, public computer, tablet, smartphone.
Let’s read the article carefully to log in and manage your Zulily Credit Card account online.
Additional Read: How to Login Your Chase Credit Card
To Login Zulily Credit Card Account
If you want to login into your Zulily credit card account, simply follow the below-mentioned steps carefully:
- First of all, visit the Zulily credit card official webpage.
- Then, enter your User ID and Password of your Zulily Credit Card account.
- Now, click on the “Secure Login” button to enter your account.
- If you want to speed up the login process for later use, click the “Remember User ID” box on the login page.
To Register for Online Access
If you are a first-time user, you need to register your Zulily Credit Card account online for the login process. To register your Zulily credit card account, simply follow the below steps:
- Firstly, go to the Zulily Credit Card login page.
- Next, click on the “New User? Register your card” link from the bottom section of the page.
- Then, enter your card number.
- Next, input your billing zip code in the specific field.
- Now, click on the “Continue” button to set up your login credentials.
Forgot User ID and Password
People who have forgotten their login credentials can find their user ID. All they need to do is visit the login page. After that, they can reset the password by clicking on the relevant link under the “Secure Login” button. To begin the recovery process, provide the following information:
To retrieve the user ID, enter the primary account holder’s credit card number, which can be found on the credit card or statement, and the billing pin code.
To set a new password, enter the user ID and primary account holder’s billing pin code.
Zulily Credit Card Online Account Benefits
Cardholders will be able to enjoy the following features by signing up for an online Zulily credit card account.
- Pay the card bills
- Autopay the bills
- Sign up for a paperless statement
- Check FICO score
- Update the card billing address
- Set account preferences
- Choose email or text alerts
Pay the Bills
Zulily credit card bills can be paid in three ways – online, by mail, or by phone. All payment instructions can be found on your billing statement.
Online is the easiest way to pay the card bill which you can do anytime anywhere on your scheduled pay date. Just log in to your account; Select the “Make Payment” option from the Payments menu and then select your payment type or you can use the auto-pay feature to get rid of late payments or make monthly payments.
Pay by Phone
To pay the bill by phone, call 1-855-597-4790 Monday through Sunday from 8 am to midnight EST. You may be charged for quick phone payments.
Pay by Mail
To send a check or money order to pay the bills, use the mailing address below:
PO Box 530993,
Atlanta, GA 30353-o993