Insight Reloadable Prepaid Visa Debit Card offers a full-featured card for managing their transactions, paying bills, depositing their paychecks directly, transferring cash to another Insight card, and more. In addition, they enable users to log in to the web 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for online access to their card account as well as for real-time activity alerts.
Have you received your Insight Prepaid Visa Card and looking for possible steps to login into the card online account? Then you have come to the right place. In this post, we will show how you register and log in to the Insight Prepaid Visa Card online account. Also, we will provide you with all the information about Insight Prepaid Visa Card customer service.
Keep continuing to read about Insight Prepaid Visa Card to get more information.
Also Read: How to Activate Serve Card
Insight Prepaid Visa Debit Card Features & Benefits
- Insight Reloadable Prepaid Visa Card provides financial access and flexibility with all the tools and insights they need as well as many exciting benefits such as:
- No credit check or minimum deposit is required to obtain a card or open an account.
- Funds in the card account are insured through the Republic Bank of Chicago after verification of the cardholder’s identity.
- Customize the look of the card by putting your favorite picture on it.
- Choose from the two fee plans that work best for you, as you go and pay monthly.
- Automatically, deposit your paycheck or government benefits card.
- Get paid 1-3 days in advance with an early direct deposit, the safest and most convenient way to deposit money into your card account without any charges.
- Add cash to a financial services center or to a participating retail location of a nearby Insight Card partner.
- Buy GreenDot MoneyPak or Visa ReadyLink loads from major retailers across the country.
- Use everywhere in the store, where Visa Debit Card is accepted for payment online or by phone.
- Pay your utility, rent, and other monthly bills free of charge.
- It can be used at ATMs and point of sale terminals with the PIN you selected during activation.
- Withdraw money from ATMs or from participating retailers with cashback
- Take a picture with your smartphone and load the check on the card using the Ingo Money app.
- Add money to another Insight prepaid card account in the fastest, easiest, and most secure way with the card-to-card transfer.
- Stop check payments and pay rent, midwifery, or bills with Insight Convenience Check and order more if necessary.
- Get real-time account activity updates with card balances with Insight text or email alerts.
- Order a secondary card for a family member or someone who wants to give you access and use your Insight card account as a traditional joint checking account.
How to Register Insight Visa Prepaid Card Online Access
If you want to register your Insight Visa Prepaid Card, simply follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Go to the official site of the Insight Prepaid Debit Card.
- Then, click on the “Login In” link at the top right corner of the page.
- On the Login portal, click on the “Register Here” link.
- On the registration page, enter the necessary information such as Card Number, Security Code, Expiration Date, and Date of Birth.
- Type the code provided below the entry fields for security purposes.
- Then, click on the “Submit” button to proceed.
Follow the on-screen instructions. Provide the requested details and choose a username and password to set up your Insight Prepaid Visa Debit Card online account. Remember, the online session will end automatically after 15 minutes of inactivity to protect the security of your card account.
How to Log In Insight Prepaid Visa Debit Card Online Account
Once the registration process is completed, you can go for the login process. To login into your Insight Prepaid Visa Debit Card online account, simply follow the below-mentioned steps carefully:
- First of all, visit the Insight Prepaid Visa Debit Card official website.
- Next, enter the Username and Password in the respective fields.
- Then, press the “Login” button.
After logging in, you can perform many activities and take advantage of Insight Prepaid Debit Card online services such as viewing your balance and transaction history, signing up for Insight Alerts and online bill payments, single, recurring, or future date payments, Track payment status, make changes to payment information, update profile, and more.
You may also check: PenFed Credit Card Login Guide
How to Recover Insight Card Online Account Login Information
For those who do not remember their Insight Prepaid Visa Debit Card online account login credentials, they can find their username or reset password and regain virtual access to their card account.
To start the recovery process, you just need to click on the “Forgot your username” or “Forgot your password” link at the bottom of the login box. Next, input the following account details of your Insight Card.
To Find Username
- 16 digit Card Number
- 3-digit Card Security Code
- Card Expiration Date
- Last 4-digits of your Social Security Number
To Reset Password
- Login Username
- Date of Birth
- Card Security Code
- Card Expiration Date
Then enter the code provided on the page and hit the “Submit” button. Once the identity is verified, your username will be sent to the email address on the file. Or, you’ll be asked to create a new password for your Insight Visa prepaid card online account.
Remember, it is your responsibility to keep your Insight Visa prepaid card online access security password. The customer service representative never asks for your online account password.
Insight Visa Prepaid Card Customer Service Number: 1-888-572-8472
Insight Card Services, LLC
PO Box 5100
Pasadena, CA 91117
Email Address: [email protected]