The JCPenney Kiosk site is designed by a JC Penney firm. This site is specially made for workers of the JC Penney company. With the help of the Associate Kiosk, the worker’s life is much more comfortable. The JCPenney Kiosk has turned into the answer to the question to the worker’s life and it will handle the worker’s concerns. For instance, JC Penney Kiosk helps the worker with his:
- Daily schedule.
- Make to Order.
- Paid Time Over.
- Absence leave.
JTime Worker Login for JCPenney Kiosk
- First, visit the site from any computer network or other devices by clicking here.
- You will be selected to see many choices of mediation of work disputes to workers’ recognition.
- Select the Kiosk option from the home page.
- After double-clicking on the page, you will be directed to the login homepage where you have to enter your login credentials.
- Double-click on the login button.
- Once you click on login, you will be directed to the webpage dashboard.
- As a worker, you can view JTime, paychecks, and many things relating to your leave and other information.
Former Employees have access to the Kiosk
The interesting thing about JCP workers at the Kiosk is that the former workers can also have access to the website. Although there is a specific limitation of 18 months after you get terminated.
- JCP worker website is the key to everything.
- Select and double-click on the previous worker dashboard on the Kiosk.
- Key in your login details.
JCPenney Kiosk Login
Login details have to be secure. There must be nine characters for the username and eleven characters for the password. The password is made from capital letters, the month of birth, year of birth, and the last four digits of your SSN.
For example, JCP11972345 where 11 is the month of birth, 97 is the two digits of the year of birth, 2345 is the credit card SSN.
Printing Paystubs and W2 forms
Current and former employees of JCPenney can go to the portal to print a paycheck or W-2 tax form.
Printing a Paystub
- After logging into your account, access your money in the correct section.
- On the left side, double-click on the Pay button.
- Find the check you are looking for by clicking on any spot on that line.
Printing a W2 Form
- After logging into your account, view the tax forms by clicking on “W-2”.
- Click on any spot with a present tax year.
- If you prefer a different year, click on the different tax year option.
JCPenney Customer Service
The customer service number is 1-800-587-9248. You can request another copy of your tax documents up to seven years back. Besides, you can obtain instructions on printing tax documents from the past worker kiosk (up to 18 months after separation).
These special services make the process of getting these papers easy and fast. Onscreen directives on the JCPenney kiosk site make everything possible.
How Employees can use JTime?
JCPenney Kiosk offers many benefits for its former as well as its full-time and remote workers. As a part-time and full-time worker, the JTime will help you in looking into your store shift and schedule. If there are certain things changed in your working shift hours, it can be located on My JTime. This is the best feature of the JCPenney worker Kiosk.
With one click, JCPenney employees can view their paycheck information. The workers can also view their information about deposits and paper checks from a single tab. If there is a check tab, it means that paper is a check made out of paper. If there is advice, it means it is a direct deposit.
Suppose, if you cannot access the paycheck information, dial the payroll customer service at 1-888-890-8900. With the JCPenney worker kiosk, you can also get a leave of absence. You can also view your formerly used leave of absence.