Customers who make frequent purchases at Kohl’s can apply for Kohl’s Charge Credit Card and receive welcome discounts and special offers throughout the year. You can also combine other Kohl’s prizes with this store credit card to get yourself more benefits. You can also sign up for Kohl’s charge account online to get better access to the card and manage your money.
Kohl’s charge credit card belongs to Capital One. This card is best suited for Kohl’s loyal customers who visit the store regularly or shop online. If your credit score is good or excellent, you have a good chance of getting approved.
Kohl’s credit card login process is very simple and fast as we have shown below.
Additional Read: How to Cancel Cash App Payment
Kohl’s Credit Card Benefits
Kohl’s Charge Card is a store credit card that comes with tons of discounts, allowances, and offers for customers especially for Kohl buyers such as:
- 35% discount on in-store or online purchases with Kohl’s fee.
- An additional 15% discount on Kohl’s charge credit card comes in the mail.
- At least 12 special offers every year.
- Combine discounts with Kohl’s charge discount offer using your Kohl’s cash.
- No annual fee
- Sign up for the Yes2You Rewards program and earn points on eligible purchases to save and get more discounts.
- Manage your Kohl’s credit card account online anytime anywhere.
Fees and Rates
- Annual Percentage Rates (APR) for purchases – 26.99%
- Minimum Interest Charge – No less than $1
- Interest-Free Period – minimum 25 days of each billing cycle close
- Annual Fee – $0
- Late or Returned Payment Fees – up to $38
Register Your Kohl’s Charge Credit Card Account for Online Access
If you accept Kohl’s credit card, the card will be mailed to you. You will then need to register your Kohl’s charge credit card account for online access. Signing up for Kohl’s Charge card is free and easy. You can also do this from your mobile.
By registering you can get control over your Kohl’s charge credit card account in minutes and perform many activities like:
- Activation of your new card
- Make online payments for free
- View your account balance, unbilled activities
- Request a credit line increase
- Sign up for a paperless statement
- Sign up for Kohl’s Sales Alert
- Access all the account and transaction-related information & many more
To register Kohl’s credit card, you need to do the following steps:
- Firstly, go to Kohl’s official site.
- Next click on the “Register Now” section at the middle of the webpage.
- Then, enter your 12-digit Kohl’s Credit Card Number.
- Next, click on the “Submit” button.
- Now, create your Kohl’s credit card online account username and password set up security questions.
Read More: eBay Mastercard Login and Payment Guide
Log into Kohl’s Charge Credit Card Account
To login to your Kohl’s Charge Credit Card Account online, cardholders need to follow the provided steps below:
- Firstly, visit Kohl’s login page.
- Then, enter your User Name and Password in the blank spaces under the “Sign In” section.
- Next, click on the “Submit” button to enter the account.
Note that the email address you provided during Kohl’s charge account registration is not your username. You will need to answer additional questions during the sign-in process to secure your account.
Credit card members who have forgotten their account login information can retrieve their usernames or reset their passwords.
To get your Kohl credit card account username, just click on the “Forgot username” link next to the username field on the sign-in page. Then, enter your 12-digit Kohl’s credit card number. Next, answer some security questions to verify your online identity.
To reset the password, you need to click on the corresponding link next to the password field on Kohl’s Charge login page. Enter the last 4-digits of the username and your social security number. A temporary password will be sent to the email address associated with your Kohl’s charge account so that you can create a new password for your Kohl’s charge account.
Kohl’s Credit Card Payment
To pay Kohl’s Charge Credit Card bills, there are many options are available. You can use any of the ways at your convenience.
Pay the Bills Online
To make a free online payment, you need to log in to your Kohl’s Charge Credit Card online account. Then, click on the “Payment” tab. You can make a one-time payment or register with Auto-Pay. Here are some important things to know about online payments.
- You are allowed to schedule one payment per day for 180 days in the future.
- Payment made up to 7 pm (CT) is posted on the same business day and thereafter, it will be posted the next day.
- To pay, you can use a checking, money market, or savings account of any financial institution in the US.
- If you choose to save, make sure that the ACH payment is supported by your banking institution.
- Autopay will start the month after you register.
Pay by Phone
Automatic phone service is available 24 hours a day for free payments. Call 855-564-5748 to provide the required details and follow the instructions. For ACH payment, you have to provide your bank routing and account number. You can also use your debit card to pay bills.
Pay by Mail
You can also pay your bills by sending a check in the mail. To send a check, use the following address:
Kohl’s Payment Center
P.O. Box 2983
Milwaukee, WI 53201-2983
Alternate Postal Address:
Kohl’s Payment Center
P.O. Box 30510
Los Angeles, CA 90030-0510