American Airlines provides a safe and secure web portal to the new American Airlines AAdvantage Aviator Red Mastercard cardholders. The card members can activate and log in to their card account online at www.aviatormastercard.com/activate. This enables them to access and manage their account 24/7 online anywhere.
By accessing the AAdvantage Aviator Red Mastercard credit card account, users can make online payments, set up account alerts, edit their account profile information, view their card account balances, recent and past transactions, credit limits, and more. The American Airlines AAdvantage Aviator Red Mastercard is issued by Barclays Bank Delaware under the license of MasterCard International Inc.
Let’s now see how to log in to the AAdvantage Aviator Red Mastercard credit card account.
To Login AAdvantage Aviator Red Mastercard Account
If you want to activate your AAdvantage Aviator Red Mastercard account, all you need to do is:
- First, navigate to the official website of AAdvantage Aviator Red Mastercard credit card.
- Then, enter the Username and Password of your AAdvantage Aviator Red Mastercard online account.
- Now, hit the “Login” button to activate the account.
Forgot Username and Password
Suppose you forgot your login credentials, you can verify your account, retrieve your username and reset the password by providing the following information:
- Last 4 digits of your Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
- AAdvantage Aviator Red Mastercard Account Number
If you lost or stolen your card, you can contact customer service.
American Airlines AAdvantage Aviator Red Mastercard Benefits
Cardholders will receive their first eligible checked bag for them and their 4 traveling companions free of charge up to their reservation for domestic air travel via American Airlines. But the account must be opened at least 7 days before the trip.
- Cardholders can get boarding on American Airlines flights with their four companions.
- They will receive a 25% discount on in-flight food and beverage purchases on American Airlines flights.
- There is no foreign transaction fee during foreign travel.
- Paying AAdvantage Aviator Red Mastercard Bills
- There are three options to pay the bills using an AAdvantage Aviator Red Mastercard credit card:
Online processing is the easiest way to pay bills. For this, cardholders need to log in to their card account. Select the “Make Payment” option from the Payments menu and then select your type of payment.
You can set up a direct debit by entering the required bank information. You can also opt for a one-time manual payment or set up a repeat payment in which the bill will be automatically paid on the same date each month.
Pay by Phone
To make your bill payments, you can simply call on 1-302-622-8990 to speak with a customer representative.
Pay by mail
To pay the bills you can send a check or money order to the following address:
Card Services PO Box 13337, Philadelphia, PA 19101-3337
Card Services PO Box 60517, City of Industry, CA 91716-0517