Barclays Bank offers you a variety of features and tools through internet banking services that you can use to conduct regular banking activities from your own location. This service is available to both personal and business customers who have a bank account. To log in to your online banking account, you must be registered for this service. The registration process can be completed online on their official site.
Once your registration process is completed, you can log in to your account using your online banking user ID and password. The user ID and password you created at the time of account registration. For your convenience, we will show you how to access your Barclays Bank Online Banking account using Home PC. Also, we will cover some important aspects of this service. Let’s see.
Recommended: Barclays Debit Card Activation
About Barclays Bank Online Banking
With Barclays Online Banking, you can easily manage your Barclays account on your desktop anytime. You can download their official app on your smartphone and log in using your online banking ID and password. After signing in to your Barclays online banking account, you will be able to keep track of your accounts in one place.
With online access, transferring money between Barclays and non-Barclays accounts is a really fast and convenient process. This online banking account also allows you to send payments to new people. Additionally, after accessing your online account, you can pay your bills, view your account balance, view transaction history, and more.
What Do You Need To Register For Online Banking?
If you want to register a Barclays Bank account for online access, you’ll need to share your Social Security number during the account registration process. This is a necessary rule of the bank without which you will not be able to set up online access. In addition, you must have an external bank name, routing number, and account number for account registration. If you have this information ready, you can sign up for this service today.
Who can Sign up for Barclays Online Banking Account
Before we even register Barclays Online Banking Account, it would be best for you to know that there are some requirements for the customer who wants to have an online account.
- Having a working Barclays banking account is a priority.
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- Then, it is also good for you to know that UK residents are not eligible for Barclay’s account registration.
Barclays Bank Online Account Sign Up
If you want to sign up or register your Barclays Bank Online Account, you just follow the below-given steps:
- Firstly, visit the Barclays online website.
- Navigate to the top of the page and click on the “Register” tab.
- Then, on the new page, scroll down and click on the “Start” button.
- Your registration has started.
- After that, enter the required information and then get ready for approval notification.
That’s its..! You have created an online Barclays Banking Account. You are now eligible for Barclays account login.
Have you seen: Priceline Rewards Visa Card Activation and Login
Instructions To Login To The Barclays Bank Online Banking Account
Once you registered your Barclays Bank Online Banking Account, now you can log in to your account. To sign in to your Barclays Bank Online Banking Account, simply follow the below-mentioned steps:
- First of all, go to the official page of Barclays Bank Online Banking.
- Next, you will see the “Login” section on the online banking page.
- Now, you need to enter your user ID and password in the respective fields.
- After that click the “Log in” button to enter your online account.
If you have further concerns or any questions, you can call on their helpline number 888-710-8756. The helpline number can be dialed 7 days a week from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm.