Capital One Union Plus provides a safe and secure web platform for credit cardholders to register in the new system and access their card account online. After registering and setting up online access, you can gain better control over your Union Plus credit card and manage card accounts more easily and conveniently.
Keeping all customer account information secure is Capital One’s top priority. They use state-of-the-art security and encrypted technology. Therefore, your information remains secure even if you have switched to a new platform to register and access your card account online.
Union Plus credit card account login process is very simple and quick as we have shown below. Let’s read on.
Union Plus Credit Card Features and Benefits
All cards have different advantages and features. Some of them are available specifically for cards but all Union Plus credit cardholders can enjoy regardless of card type such as:
- No annual fee
- 0% fraud liability for lost or stolen cards
- After 3 months of card membership, you will have the opportunity to qualify for the Hardship Assistance Grant
- All grants are paid by check and are never refundable
- AT&T discount from Union Plus
- Union Plus Motor Club and car rental discounts with Teleflora
- Masterrental Collision Damage Waiver, Identity Theft Resolution Services, Price Protection, and other Mastercard benefits. US-based customer phone service 24/7
Also Read: Steps for Trading Stocks on Cash App
Register for Online Access
If you are a new Union Plus credit cardholder and have never registered in the Capital One system to access their account on the net, the registration process will work for you. For that, you need to set up online access.
- First of all, go to the Capital One Union Plus Credit Card website.
- On the sign-in page, click on the “Sign In” link from the top right corner.
- Then, tap on the “Set Up Online Access” link below the ‘Sign In’ button.
- Next, enter your last name, SSN/ITIN or bank account number, and Date of Birth to proceed with the registration process and establish online access to your Union Plus Credit Card Account.
Log into Union Plus Credit Card Account Online
Once you have registered your Union Plus Credit Card Online Account, then you can now access your account to manage it. To login your Union Plus Credit Card account, simply follow the below steps:
- First, go to the Union Plus official site at unionplus.capitalone.com
- Then, click on the “Sign In” link from the top right corner of the homepage.
- Now, enter the username and password of your Union Plus Credit Card Online Account.
- You can check the “Remember Me” box If you want to log in to the same device again.
- Next, hit the green “Sign In” button to enter the account.
The Capital One icon in the portal can be accessed by customers in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom, and is available in both English and Spanish. You can select your preferences from the drop-down list at the top right corner of the portal.
Forgot Login Info
If the user can’t recall their Union Plus credit card account login credentials, at that time, they can click on “Forgot username or password?”. Next, enter the link below the ‘Sign In’ button and input the basic information as listed below to verify your identity and start the recovery process.
- Last Name
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
Union Plus Credit Card Customer Service
If you want to check the Application Status or have any questions regarding your Union Plus Credit Card application or facing any technical issues, you can simply call on 1-877-277-0948.
Capital One General Customer Service Number: 1-877-383-4802