Merrick bank offers credit card options for those who want to build or rebuild their credit, but they come with too many fees and other favorable terms that can make them costly than other credit-building options in the market. Apart from that, they help deal with customer’s card issues. Millions of Americans do not have satisfactory credit scores due to various reasons. Some of them are listed below:
- Due to incurring medical expenses.
- Debts are due to taking an educational loan.
Merrick bank offers three types of credit cards named the Platinum Visa credit card, the Secured Visa credit card, and the Double Your Line Secured Visa credit card. For easy and secure Merrick bank credit card login and to get other benefits to continue with this post.
If you want to apply for a Merrick credit card, then the application process is slightly different for other financial situations.
So, what makes applying for the Merrick Bank different?
It is available in the pre-approved mail. Based on your interest and preference, you can move towards the Merrick bank credit card application as it helps you to raise your credit card score.
About Merrick Bank
Merrick Bank was founded in 1997 and it is the subsidiary of CardWorks.Inc. Its visa card does not have many benefits especially when it comes to rewards or APR. Merrick bank focuses on credit cards, loans, and certificates of deposit instead of checking, savings, or money market accounts.
Merrick Credit Card Benefits
- There is a low foreign transaction fee. It states that you have to pay only 2% while you do foreign purchasing transactions.
- It offers an easy and quick way of keeping track of all online activities.
- The Merrick bank offers a credit limit of $200 and $300 based on your needs and requirements.
- If you do an online payment, the financial institution will be happy to comply with your request of “increasing the credit card limit”.
- A simple and effective method that makes it easy to operate, thanks to the presence of online account management tools.
- Merrick credit card login is used for the payment in different places such as departmental stores, restaurants, grocery stores, etc. where the Visa card is accepted.
Merrick Bank Fee and Rate
- There is a $36 annual fee for the first year and there is no charge in the subsequent years.
- You have to pay a $3 monthly charge after completion of the first year.
Merrick Credit Card Login
- To login into your account, the first thing you need to do is visit its login page.
- Once you click on the link, you have to enter your and password and click on the “Login” button.
- Then, you will be directed to the pay bills page and get to know about the statements.
Merrick Credit Card Customer Service
There is an agent who will help you with bill payment problems. You can contact them at 1800-204-5936.
Pros of Merrick Credit Card Login
- There is an unbelievably fast and quick approval
It does not use strict rules where the person should have a high credit score. Still, it has a great credit limit. $200 is what you will receive in the form of a credit limit given by the bank.
- It offers a safe deal
The concerned bank offers three cards mainly Merrick Bank Visa Card, Merrick Bank Double Your Line Visa Credit Card, and Merrick Bank Secured Visa Card. There are no hidden charges or catchy situations for these credit cards which you can see at the time of Merrick bank login. No charges were taken of usage in the first month.
Cons of Merrick Credit Card Login
- High APR
There is a 19.2% Annual Percent Rate charged by the bank and another thing worth conserving is the APR taken on a cash advance is 24.2%. If you do a cash advance, there is a charge of $10 or 4% on that, followed by a late fee which is $38.
- High fees monthly basis
There is a $3 monthly charge followed by a yearly payment which you have to pay after completion of the first year. This is where the Bank charges high fees.
Finally, after reading this post regarding Merrick credit card login, it enlightens you in detail regarding the drawbacks and benefits, to help you in your decision process.