My Prepaid Center is a website used to manage all your prepaid gift cards issued by Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and T-Mobile Value Cards. The website is managed by Blackhawk Network, Inc. It can be used to activate and manage all your prepaid accounts. All you have to do is register your prepaid card on the website.
If you do not know how to register on the site and you have a question about how to access your prepaid card account, keep reading this article. In this guide, you will learn every little step you need to take to register and log in to your prepaid card account on the website.
Read More: How Do I Check My Netspend Balance?
How to Register in My Prepaid Centre
If you want to register your card on the website, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps carefully:
Step 1: Go to the official site of My Prepaid Centre.
Step 2: Now two different forms will be displayed on your screen, go to the right form “Activate” and fill in your details.
Step 3: Now, enter your card number, security code, the expiration date of your card.
Step 4: Click on the “I’m not a robot” option and enter the given captcha.
Step 5: Then, click on the login option and you will be directed to a “Create Profile” page.
Step 6: On the profile creation page, you have to enter your personal information like your name, address, email id.
Step 7: Then, create a username and password for your account.
Step 8: Lastly, you need to click on the “Submit” button.
Step 9: Now, you will be sent a confirmation email on your registered mail id.
How to Login Into Your My Prepaid Centre Account
If you already have an account in My Prepaid Centre, then you can now log in to your online account. To sign in to your My Prepaid Centre account, simply follow the steps given below:
Step 1: First of all, visit the My Prepaid Centre official website.
Step 2: Then, enter your username and password which you created while registering yourself.
Step 3: Now, click on the “Login” button to access your account.
Once you are logged in, you can check some things like:
- Manage your card or your card balance
- Manage your personal information
- Looking at your transaction history
- Adding multiple cards to your account
- Know your prepaid card limit
- Where it is accepted and where it is not
Important Things To Remember for Card Members
If you are a cardmember, there are some things you should always keep in mind to prevent any kind of fraudulent activities. Such as:
- Always check your card balance and check it from time to time.
- If you purchase an item in excess of the amount on your card, it will be rejected.
- What type of card you have received and where it will be accepted.
- Write down your card number and your registered mobile number in a safe place.
- Choose credit over debit when making any purchase.
Also Read: ANZ Travel Card Activation
My Prepaid Centre Support Contact Details:
Here are some common questions people ask,
- What if my card is stolen or lost?
- What to do if there is a problem during the sale?
- Is the website secure enough?
- Who can I contact for more information on this card?
- Where can I view my transaction history?
If you have any of the above questions, then call on the following numbers.
For American Express: 888-900-2347
For Discover: 888-842-0336
For MasterCard: 888-371-2109
For Visa: 877-610-1075
Also, if you want any further information, you can visit their official site.