Northside Hospital-located in Sandy Spring is famous for operating with a hospital network and facilities available in Atlanta, Georgia. NorthSide hospital provides medical and surgical services for non-profit purposes.
In this article, you will get all the information regarding the MyNorthsideHR login portal. Also, you will understand the steps to login in Northside Employee HR account. If you want to know the login and registration process must read the post.
How to Login at MyNorthsideHR?
The login process to access something is simple for the user to understand. If you are already familiar with the account registration process can proceed ahead by entering the ID and password and access the account within a few seconds.
- First, visit the website here given Northsideportal.ehr.com.
- After that, enter your Employee ID and Password.
- Click on Submit and you will be logged in to your account.
- If any problem occurs such as forgot password, choose the “Forgot Password” option to reset your password.
- If you are unable to access the account due to a password issue, your account will lock with five attempts to log in using any wrong credentials.
What You Need to Know About Northside Hospital
Northside Hospital is famous for operating with a hospital network and facilities available in Atlanta, Georgia. The hospital specializes in oncology, orthopedic surgery, neurology, gastroenterology, and gynecology.
Northside hospital opened the doors in 1970, in Sandy Spring. There are three hospitals included in Northside hospital and are operated for non-profit purposes in the Georgia location. 15000 employees are working over there.
Requirements for using the MyNorthsideHR Portal
- Login address.
- Laptop, smartphone, tablet, or PC with strong internet connection.
- Employee ID and password.
Step-by-step Guide to Register at MyNorthsideHR
Step 1: Go to the official website of MyNorthsideHR at northsideportal.ehr.com. and click on “First-time Registration”.
Step 2: On the next page, you will have to submit the following details:
- Employee ID.
- Postal or zip code.
- Date of Birth.
- Email Address.
- SSN (Last Four Digits).
Step 3: Once you have entered these details click on the “Submit” button.
How to Reset or Retrieve your Password for MyNorthsideHR
If you are facing any problem like forgot a password, you can reset your account password by following the below steps:
- Go to the login link for MyNorthsideHR and click on the “forgot your password” link.
- Enter your email ID and employee Id in the required field.
- Click on forgot password button.
Customer Support for Login Issues
If you have any login related problem you can contact the customer service available at:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also check the below links for reference:
We hope this information is enough for you to understand the login process at MyNorthsideHR. For any problem, you can contact the customer service on 404-851-6500.