Royal Bank of Canada offers Visa prepaid gift cards to their customers. This card is the perfect and efficient option to create a unique gift every time. RBC Visa Prepaid Gift Card offers users unparalleled freedom and security. It allows cardholders to purchase basic items anytime and anywhere they want, and for a unique reward.
The RBC Visa Gift Card looks like a credit card, but it is actually a stored-value gift card that can be loaded when you make a purchase. The amount you spend will be deducted from the balance up to $0.
To get online access and manage your RBC Visa Prepaid Gift Card activities, the Login process is a must and best for you. To know how to log in to your RBC Visa Prepaid Gift Card account for online access, go through this post. RBC Visa Prepaid Gift Card Login process is very simple and quick that we have shown below. Let’s read on.
Recommended to Read: How to Activate RBC Credit Card Online
RBC Visa Prepaid Gift Card Features & Benefits
When you purchase RBC Visa Gift Card from any RBC Royal Bank branch, you will get the following benefits:
- Suitable for all purchases, including millions of retail stores worldwide, accepting online and Visa debit cards by telephone.
- Make a comparative purchase, look for the lowest price and then buy exactly what you want, be it the most basic need or a noisy purchase.
- It is not activated or requires setup. Just use it right away and experience the satisfaction right away.
- No need to spend all the money on the card in one place or to buy things.
- The money loaded on the card’s account will not expire, but the card has an expiration date that is required for the payment process.
- If there is any balance after the expiration date of your card, the alternative card will be issued free of cost and the balance will be transferred to the new card.
- Visa with RBC and Visa offers extra protection and security with zero liability protection.
- No use or maintenance charges, activation charges or replacement charges IVR costs.
How do I Sign Up to get an RBC Visa Credit Card on the Internet
To make phone purchases, online purchases, and to check the balance, you need to register your RBC Visa Prepaid Card account for online access. To register the RBC Visa Prepaid Card account card, all you need to do is:
- Firstly, visit the RBC Visa Prepaid Card official site.
- Then, choose the “Need an account?” link at the bottom of the “Cardholder Sign-In” section.
- Next, enter your RBC Visa Prepaid Gift Card Number.
- Now, tap on the “Continue” button and follow the on-screen instructions to set up an RBC Visa credit card account and access your online bank account.
How to Login to RBC Credit Card Prepaid Visa Online Account
Once you are done with your RBC Visa Prepaid Card account registration process, you can then go to the login process. To login to your RBC Visa Prepaid Card account, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- First of all, go to the RBC card login page.
- Next, you need to enter the username and password.
- Then, press the “Log in” button to enter into the RBC Visa Online Prepaid Account.
How to Retrieve RBC Visa Credit Card Prepaid Online Login Details
If you forgot your RBC Visa Prepaid Card online account login credentials like username and password, then you can click on the “Forgot Your Login?” button on the Sign-In page. Then, you have to enter the card number to start the login assistance process.
Also Read: How to Check Publix Gift Card Balance
To activate your RBC Visa prepaid gift card, to report it as stolen or lost, to review your card account activity, and for any other queries or assistance, please contact the following number.
RBC Visa Prepaid Gift Card Customer Service Telephone: 1-866-466-8079 or 1-944-577-4480 (Outside of Canada as well as in the United States)
P.O. Box 7235
Sioux Falls, SD 57117-7235
Email Address: email@example.com