Finding simple ways to activate Regions Card? In this post, we are here to help you activate your Regions card in two simple ways. There are two methods to activate a Regions Card and they do not take a long.
Regions Bank not only provides financial services but also supply commercial banking and retail banking. The Bank also offers mortgages and stock brokering services to its customer. If you have an account of Regions bank and you have a credit or debit card, definitely you have to activate them before accessing your funds.
Luckily, you got a Regions card which is both fast and easy. Don’t be panic. Below, You can get two methods that will help you to activate your Regions Card. Let’s Know.
Best Way To Activate Regions Card?
Many of the users prefers online way to activate their Regions Card. To activate your Regions card online, you need to know:
- Move towards the bank’s official websites and open the personal banking page. As another option, Visit: www.regions.com/personal-banking
- If you are a first-time Regions cardholder, then you need to log in if you do, otherwise you must click on the “Enroll in Online Banking” button if you don’t.
- Then you must need to set your account ID and password.
- Again move towards the personal banking page and log in using your ID and Password.
- Find the “Customer Service” menu, and then select the “Services” option.
- Then navigate to the “Card Services” section, and under which select the “Activate Card” option.
- Then you need to enter your card’s detail such as card’s number, expiration date, and the last four digits of your SSN.
- Finally, click on “Submit” button.
That’s it. You can complete your activation process here and you can use your card normally.
2. Over The Phone
Many users activate their Regions card over the phone than creating online. This process is easier. Let’s take a look:
- Contact the Regions Bank customers support team by calling them at 1-800-734-4667.
- The representative will ask you the details of your card before starting the activation process. Make sure you have your card so that you can answer correctly.
- Next, you need to provide your details including some of your financial information to the representative.
- After providing your correct details, the representative will let you know the card is activated.
Now-a-days, you can activate Visa Prepaid, the Check Card, or a credit card with the help of above mentioned methods, regardless of which card you have. But the important thing is that you only need your card and SSN handy to complete the activation process.
Whereas, getting Regions card is super easy, the bank also provides some other benifits to its customer. Let’s take a look:
Regions Bank Card Features and Benefits:
After activating your Regions card, you will be able to enjoy all the excellent benifits that the bank offers to their customers.The benifits Include:
Convenience: To make a transaction more easier, Online banking, mobile banking, and online bill payments are only the features that bank offers to users. Also, you get a free access to the bank’s network of nearly 2000 ATMs.
Rewards: If you have online banking or using your phone, you can get many of the points for making eligible purchases. Make sure you read the fine print, because the perks offer from card to card.
Compatibility: Regions cards are best suited for every payment application available. If you do not use a Google Pay or Visa Checkout, you can able to connect your card to the app. In addition to this, the bank also provides Zelle to make a transaction from the online portal and mobile application.
Insights: All cardholders get free access to the Insights app. To better manage your finances, the app comes with some calculators and tools which enables you to keep track of your daily expenses and your savings.
Regions Bank Cards FAQs:
How do I apply for a Regions Bank credit card?
Fill out the online application is the quickest way to apply for a credit card at a Regions Bank. If you are little bit unkown to technology or just having an associate to help you, you can visit your nearest Regions Bank branch. Or you can call the bank at 1-800-REGIONS.
You need to have your SSN, income information and your full address to complete the application process, othewise you will not able to complete the process.
What happens if I accidentally stop the online application process?
Within a 30 day, you have applied for a Regions card online. In that case, you can access your incomplete application from “Getting Started” section by choosing “I have already started an application” option.
How long before I receive my card?
After getting approval it takes ten buisness days to recieve your card. Even after, you dont recieve your card in a two weeks after approval, then you can contact the Regions customer support team and inform them of the issue.
Is there a way to check the status of my application?
You can check your application status by calling 1-888-IN-A-SNAP. You will also get a status in writing within a ten days of application.
Overall, You getting everything information about activation a Regions card. Now, you can use your card to make a payment at brick and mortar stores and shop online. To find more information about other cards find more.